Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Unfortunate maybe but hardly "disgusting". For example, the claim that They’ve even lowercased the “Dad” so that people click on it in a panic is utter rubbish. Words like father, mother, dad, mum etc. are never capitalised (where they are not being used as a name, as in "Dad! Dad!!! Watch this!"), just like uncle, cousin etc. aren't. They aren't proper nouns so there's zero need to.

You are right actually. If you use it to replace a name then it is capitalized but in this use, it shouldn't.

Just turned on the Villa - Tottenham game to find Carragher wanking over Salah. Sky really can't help themselves. I know it must pain them to have to show us playing from time to time but they could at least show something about either Villa or Spurs in the build up to the Villa - Spurs game

Just turned on the Villa - Tottenham game to find Carragher wanking over Salah. Sky really can't help themselves. I know it must pain them to have to show us playing from time to time but they could at least show something about either Villa or Spurs in the build up to the Villa - Spurs game
That is why I do not turn it on until KO.

Probably a woolwich commentator incoming

Super Sunday comes as a package so they will always hype up the bigger match, no matter who plays.

We aren't half on telly enough for a team no one cares about. 🤣

Did Richards really just say that McGinn did not try to hurt Udogie as he "Is not that sort of player"?! Prick.
Surely he's seen the screwed up angry face he had as he kicked him?

I've seen that fat cunt kick the shit out of countless players, he commits at least three or four yellow card worthy challenges every time is see him. He's a dirty cunt.

Surely he's seen the screwed up angry face he had as he kicked him?

I've seen that fat cunt kick the shit out of countless players, he commits at least three or four yellow card worthy challenges every time is see him. He's a dirty cunt.

Long overdue for those dirty cunts. They have been kicking lumps out of us for a while with only us getting cards it feels.

If the ref pulled up some of their cynical fouls in the first half rather than the ridiculous Sarr yellow then perhaps that petulant kick from Mcginn never happens.

Shit, I've just heard the sad news that Klopp is leaving Liverpool at the end of the season....

Proper shocked! First I've heard of it until today... They mentioned it pre-match...

Blimey, they kept that one quiet!

...did anyone else have an inkling that this was on the cards??😬

Tottenham put Aston Villa to the sword as Emery's men take on Spurs' bottling mantle​

Express headline for the match report today. :ange-facepalm:
Jesus, they just can't help themselves... Even when we win, there's a sly dig in there!!

Fucks sake.

Ah well, we'll just have to win the Treble next season, only to be told we bottled the Quadruple!!!

Is it me, or have TalkSport just been banging on about ArseAnal all morning?

I have a theory...

BBC = Liverpool bias

Sky = Man Utd/Man City (whoever's doing better, as they're fickle as fuck, and just want viewing figures!)

TalkSport= ArseAnal

Which leaves GB News = Chelsea, obviously!

I very rarely venture onto this thread as it just winds me up. But I had to post this. It must have been on MOTD, and the commentator said when we scored our 4th, that it was verging on cruel.
Can you imagine such a comment applied to goons, etc?
Not even a surprise anymore.

Back
Top Bottom