Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So now that Poch is out of the running for Madrid will the press now apply the same effort in unsettling Klopp?

As a wise journo once said "nobody can refuse an offer from Real Madrid" ... same wise journo a week later "Klopp is building something special, Real Madrid won't be able to tempt him" ... for journo just read utter cnut ... it's the same thing these days ....

As a wise journo once said "nobody can refuse an offer from Real Madrid" ... same wise journo a week later "Klopp is building something special, Real Madrid won't be able to tempt him" ... for journo just read utter cnut ... it's the same thing these days ....
Pull your head out of your ass, nobody gives a fuck about cursing here. Call it what it is, cunt. Cunt. Cunt. Cunt.

There, no more of that cnut bullshit.

So now that Poch is out of the running for Madrid will the press now apply the same effort in unsettling Klopp?
Basically, no.
Besides, I don't know what the dental care is like in Spain... Klopp needs to keep those gnashers tip-top!

But don't rule out a move to the U.S MLS in the future... they have GREAT dentists over there!! ...and don't rule out Firminio joining him, for precisely the same reason!

Last edited:
I fucking hate Keys.

What a clueless cunt.................

First off at £53m Walker became a world record fee for a defender, that alone suggests he was fairly good at his job, ergo the best RB in the league, not some shlong as depicted by Keys. Second, Walker is absolutely NOT a wingback for City, he plays as one of the furthest back defenders in their team, a very orthodox full back. I fucking hate this view that Guadiola has improved him, he absolutely hasn't (he has other players and he is a brilliant coach, just wish people applied their assessments objectively).

Back
Top Bottom