Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Vertonghen's tackle was disgusting - but it wasn't a red card.

Lamela and Fabregas' were just a 50/50. Would have been harsh to get a yellow (though he may have done if he got a warnings prior). He actually touched the ball too.

I'm getting sick and tired of these lazy arse stats Sky et al keep churning out regarding our poor away record against the 'Big 6'. Everyone has a bad record away against the Big 6, even the Big 6. We've only lost around half our games away to the other 5 in recent years, and generally been winning the home games.
I would take drawing away and winning at home every season pretty much against the top sides. Lazy misleading stats.

I'm getting sick and tired of these lazy arse stats Sky et al keep churning out regarding our poor away record against the 'Big 6'. Everyone has a bad record away against the Big 6, even the Big 6. We've only lost around half our games away to the other 5 in recent years, and generally been winning the home games.
I would take drawing away and winning at home every season pretty much against the top sides. Lazy misleading stats.
If those matches this season were two leg affairs we'd have beaten Woolwich, Man U, Liverpool and Chelsea. Not bad seeing as we're so shit away from home.

AWAY GAMES AGAINST GOOD TEAMS HARD. MORE AT 11.

From the BBC Juve v Real preview. Erm...

cQZLO6Q.jpg

I've officially seen it all now. Not bothering to link, but apparently our players are upset with........Daniel Levy's salary.

:dembelefingers:
Little wonder if they were upset. Levy's paying himself twice the going rate for PL CEOs and charging us the most expensive ticket prices in world football .. yet Toby's an unspeakable c**t for wanting wages that reflect his worth. (That is, transforming a defence that was the 3rd worst in the PL in Pochs first season into the very best in the league the following two seasons).

This is the article:
Tottenham players stung by Daniel Levy’s £6m pay

Explain to me how someone can write this article without having spoken to any of our players :pochserious:

FAKE NEWS
The size of the chairman’s pay packet was revealed in Tottenham’s annual accounts that show that Levy received £6.013 million in 2016-17, more than double the £2.84 million he was paid the previous season. The huge increase is understood to be a one-off payment that included bonuses for achieving record turnover for the club and delivering the new stadium, which is due to open at the start of next season, rather than a new salary.
In the context of both masterminding an £800m stadium redevelopment project and achieving a 50% rise in revenues, a significant one-off bonus payment makes perfect sense.
Tottenham’s players are not interested in such nuances, however...
:wall:

Little wonder if they were upset. Levy's paying himself twice the going rate for PL CEOs and charging us the most expensive ticket prices in world football .. yet Toby's an unspeakable c**t for wanting wages that reflect his worth. (That is, transforming a defence that was the 3rd worst in the PL in Pochs first season into the very best in the league the following two seasons).

So the guy who's the boss, of Toby's boss, is now on 6m a year (probably all bonuses) and Toby's got the hump because he wants 10m a year .... in what world does that make any sense?

Back
Top Bottom