Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There is probably nothing in this.

We all accept, Utd is a big club and you dont really turn down an invitation to coach Utd.. you'll only be asked once in your career if youll lucky. They are at the stage where Poch would be ideal for them. JM would have to spend money to improve things. My feelings are, Poch will stay and want to stay and see us through next season.

He seem s show qualities of loyalty .

Obviously I can see it looks bad, but by being open, and with the club's knowledge, I think it's nothing. You're right about the contract - I hope we'll hear something tomorrow.

The Sun knew our fans would be suspicious - that's the story after all.
Being cynical, if Fergie was up to no good, he would tip off the press to get the image in the paper. Would put preassure on and then make the decision easier for Poch, as we would be exposed already to the possibility.

All over the press this morning. As I said yesterday very unwise to be even going anywhere near this "lunch" while the season is on and where the press will find you. This stinks.

We all accept, Utd is a big club and you dont really turn down an invitation to coach Utd.. .
You do if your offered more money by someone else. How did a much smaller club like Man City tempt Guardiola ? As was said earlier, we have the highest paid chairman in the country, so why shouldn't we have the highest paid manager ?

You do if your offered more money by someone else. How did a much smaller club like Man City tempt Guardiola ? As was said earlier, we have the highest paid chairman in the country, so why shouldn't we have the highest paid manager ?

If Poch was more interested in money than being at a club that he feels is "right" for him, he'd have an agent.

Spends every waking hour at the training ground they said.......

Last week radio interviews declaring he'd love to manage PSG

This week clandestine lunches with Ferguson and who knows who else.

#TogetherTHFC

Unfortunately loyalty does not pay. We all accept that Utd is a massive club and offers a top post-it would be hard to turn down an offer. You will only be asked once. Saying that Poch has the choice of Spanish clubs if he wants I believe he's that good. Hopefully he will stay with us and see it through at least for one more season.

Ok so all the pro Redknapps will say Poch did wrong and everyone else will say its a non story - so no need for anyone to post anything else

Like with all these things, no facts about what happened is there, so why speculate forever and a day

Media media media, I dont remember this fuss when Highbury or Maine road closed, its the world we live in, hype and bullshit all around us, sheep everywhere

I'm remaining calm. I would sooner it hadn't happened but it appears it is completely innocent.

That said, how this could ever, ever be compared to Campbell is beyond my comprehension. What Judas did is practically impossible to surpass.

He wants a season ticket in Block 35 so that he can sing along with 1882!
Well if the half dozen or so cunts in 35 who shunted me along and down onto the concourse on Sunday* for DARING to sing and wave my scarf above my head are anything to go by, he's welcome to it!!

*I know, I know leave it now!

Well if the half dozen or so cunts in 35 who shunted me along and down onto the concourse on Sunday* for DARING to sing and wave my scarf above my head are anything to go by, he's welcome to it!

*I know, I know leave it now!

Apologies for winding you up!

:dierpochhug:

You got ejected for singing?
Not quite... I got on the nerves of some guy next to me (whose seat, admittedly, I was standing in front of...) he TOTALLY went off on one...
I mean wide eyes, fists raised OUT OF NOWHERE. .. he pushed me along the row and before I knew it, all his mates (who had probably 'seen this from him before') had decided to take it upon themselves to make sure I moved (Maybe for my own safety, who knows?)

The fact is, I apologised (bad move judging by his reaction) then moved along and down a couple of rows (my seat was already taken by someone else. .. but seeing as everyone was standing, I wasn't gonna be such a petulant cunt as to ask HIM to NOOOOOOOOOOVE!
...the woman who joined in on the gang mentality was the one who called a steward over... he was as bemused (though nowhere near as emarrassed or humiliated) as I was!

There it is in a nutshell...
Totally put of the blue, and unlike ANYTHING I've ever experienced at WHL...
I'm really NOT that type of person, believe me!

Not quite... I got on the nerves of some guy next to me (whose seat, admittedly, I was standing in front of...) he TOTALLY went off on one...
I mean wide eyes, fists raised OUT OF NOWHERE. .. he pushed me along the row and before I knew it, all his mates (who had probably 'seen this from him before') had decided to take it upon themselves to make sure I moved (Maybe for my own safety, who knows?)

The fact is, I apologised (bad move judging by his reaction) then moved along and down a couple of rows (my seat was already taken by someone else. .. but seeing as everyone was standing, I wasn't gonna be such a petulant cunt as to ask HIM to NOOOOOOOOOOVE!
...the woman who joined in on the gang mentality was the one who called a steward over... he was as bemused (though nowhere near as emarrassed or humiliated) as I was!

There it is in a nutshell...
Totally put of the blue, and unlike ANYTHING I've ever experienced at WHL...
I'm really NOT that type of person, believe me!
So to understand this correctly - his mates pushed you out?

WTF

Back
Top Bottom