Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm sure your post count will spike again the minute we lose.

Or in January.
January, most likely.
Already booked a couple of weeks off

I8ok.gif

The majority of us would see anti spurs scum like you gone from this forum, so please feel free to fuck off.
I don't believe you've ever been to a Spurs game in your life, cretinousgoat cretinousgoat . I really don't.
In fact you come accross as someone who knows very little about football and has, for some reason, loosely attatched himself to our club so you can use the forum to act out your masochist, warped fantasies in your bedroom.
You're a strange one, it has to be said.

Last edited:
You ever speak to me in real life (which you wont because you dont go to games), and ill knock every single one of your bent teeth out of your twatting face.
Dont bother replying, cunt bucket. I wont be reading any more of your durge
Hey, I'm going to the Inter game, as it happens.
Shall we meet for a beer before the game? We can discuss the attributes of Mauricio Pocchetino and Spurs in general.:pochsmirk:

You know,... before you knock my teeth out, like:sonpoint:

Or do you have other commitments, again:vdvhmm:

How many forum members have you offered to "meet in person" now JT?
Only one or two. There again, not many make personal threats against me and my family from their bedroom.
I think it's quite cowardly really. I'm surprised you find threats of knocking my teeth out my twatting face so amusing tbh.
He once threatened to set my whole family on fire and piss all over the ashes. Do you think that was funny too?

Only one or two. There again, not many make personal threats against me and my family from their bedroom.
I think it's quite cowardly really. I'm surprised you find threats of knocking my teeth out my twatting face so amusing tbh.
He once threatened to set my whole family on fire and piss all over the ashes. Do you think that was funny too?

About as funny as i find your Victorian style public outcry at everything.

Give it back to him..... or don't. Its the internet.

And yet here you are making the effort - never change Airfixx your stupidity lightens even the darkest of days.
Very little effort on my part I can assure you.
If anyone wonders why myself and a few others don't find using this forum quite so pleasurable these days?
And the fact that Airfixx Airfixx finds this kind of abuse amusing?
Well, says it all I guess
January, most likely.
Already booked a couple of weeks off
I8ok.gif
The majority of us would see anti spurs scum like you gone from this forum, so please feel free to fuck off.
I don't believe you've ever been to a Spurs game in your life, cretinousgoat cretinousgoat . I really don't.
In fact you come accross as someone who knows very little about football and has, for some reason, loosely attatched himself to our club so you can use the forum to act out your masochist, warped fantasies in your bedroom.
You're a strange one, it has to be said.
The opinion of a scumbag like you means nothing to me, so in all honestly, I couldnt care less what you think about if I have been to see spurs.
I dont need to prove anything to you, cunto.
Ill say one last thing here...as far as im comcerned, youre a dirty gooner maggot whose trolling on this forum. You are an awful poster, and an absolute waste of life, and I wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire.
Fuck off back to Woolwich Mania where you belong, and dont ever post here again.
You ever speak to me in real life (which you wont because you dont go to games), and ill knock every single one of your bent teeth out of your twatting face.
Hey, I'm going to the Inter game, as it happens.
Shall we meet for a beer before the game? We can discuss the attributes of Mauricio Pocchetino and Spurs in general.:pochsmirk:

You know,... before you knock my teeth out, like:sonpoint:

Or do you have other commitments, again:vdvhmm:

...state of this place during the International break! :kanehand::pochfacepalm:

My mate used to run a punk forum, and introduced a "fight club" section for any arguments. It wasn't moderated. Anyone taking rows into other threads was banned. This forum is(sometimes) the closest I have seen to that for a good few years :)

Oh boo hoo. You're the only person that takes the Goat's schtick to heart.

Stop being a tart and get a sense of humour...

...before he guts you like a pig.

4wYUAt.gif

You surely don't take his threats seriously

The opinion of a scumbag like you means nothing to me, so in all honestly, I couldnt care less what you think about if I have been to see spurs.

I dont need to prove anything to you, cunto.

Ill say one last thing here...as far as im comcerned, youre a dirty gooner maggot whose trolling on this forum. You are an awful poster, and an absolute waste of life, and I wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire.

Fuck off back to Woolwich Mania where you belong, and dont ever post here again.

Number 1 poster.

Offering straighteners on the forum.

Top Yid.

Back
Top Bottom