Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch isn’t ‘wheeled out’ anywhere. If you really think that there’s no room for debate.
He doesn't realise everything he is saying is just a further slander on Poch's character.

Poch ''wheeled out'' as if he doesn't have the strength to be his own man. That, and he doesn't have the courage of his convictions.

His opinion on Poch is becoming more and more evident. The mask always slips.

He even hates the best of Spurs.

He doesn't realise everything he is saying is just a further slander on Poch's character.

I think he absolutely knows what he’s doing. Every post that criticises Poch you’ll find a JT agree under it. He sees Poch as an ally of Levy, so it’s hunting season every season. Don’t be fooled by this ‘I love Tottenham’ crap. JT only cares about JT.

Last edited:
Oh! Well SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur seems to think so. See below

He seems to be boasting about it, dont you think.

His words, not mine.
If the shoe fits I'll wear it; But if it don't, then y'all'll swallow the truth, grin and bear it.

Not that you'd have any clue about what that actually means.

Much like your football knowledge.

P.s. I see answering the question has alluded you again. Our very own Donald Trump at it again. Spin, spin, divert, divert.

EDIT - Ah I see you've added a little encore. I'll do the same. Yea, I'll happily take down anyone that minimalises the mental health of our players and alludes to drug addiction for one of our own. Normally it's the pikey's or the Scum.

I'm not surprised a wimpish imp like you takes issue with that. You wouldn't defend Spurs if your life depended on it. You probably wouldn't even defend your real own.

Last edited:
Ha! Nice one. But you're muddled up Joe.

I see Pochettino as a victim of Levy. Big difference.
So if you genuinely see him as a victim then why agree with those who criticise him? That seems a bit harsh. My guess is that you’re happy to diss Poch because he’s part of a regime you hate.

Btw, I’ve got no problems with your opinions - it’s the repetition that irks. Have a nice day.

If the shoe fits I'll wear it; But if it don't, then y'all'll swallow the truth, grin and bear it.

Not that you'd have any clue about what that actually means.

Much like your football knowledge.

P.s. I see answering the question has alluded you again. Our very own Donald Trump at it again. Spin, spin, divert, divert.

EDIT - Ah I see you've added a little encore. I'll do the same. Yea, I'll happily take down anyone that minimalises the mental health of our players and alludes to drug addiction for one of our own. .
From the scumbag who saw fit to label our very own Danny Rose a disgraceful cunt and a fat worthless snake for just speaking his mind to the press.

But then played down the seriousness of Hugo putting lives at risk while driving when drunk

Does your hypocrisy know no bounds?

Humiliation after humiliation lately for you, my little man

Last edited:
So if you genuinely see him as a victim then why agree with those who criticise him? That seems a bit harsh. My guess is that you’re happy to diss Poch because he’s part of a regime you hate.
I don't usually agree with posts that criticise Poch though, Joe.
In fact I fundamentally disagree with guys like Ossie Wembley , who think he's under achieved with the squad at his disposal, although I fully respect his opinion and dislike the abuse he gets for stating it.

In fact I take the polar opposite view to him. I think Poch has massively over achieved with what he's had to work with.
He's a miracle man.

From the scumbag who saw fit to label our very own Danny Rose a disgraceful cunt and a fat worthless snake for just speaking his mind to the press.

But then played down the seriousness of Hugo putting lives at risk while driving when drunk

Does your hypocrisy know no bounds?

Humiliation after humiliation lately for you, my little man
Oh shit! He little manned me! He's really got me. Shiiiiiiittttttt!

If you can dream it, you can believe it. If you say humiliation enough, you may just have your wish. Humiliation is your own words being presented to you and 60 of the forum laughing. It was such a humiliation you had to come at me with fiction. You made up a fairytale to amuse us all and claw back some semblance of respectability. You couldn't even present my words to me, because deep down, you know I have you and know far more than you.

You didn't answer the question for a 3rd time. What are you so scared of, John? We all know, you're scared of your own words because they show you up every time.

You are the guy who said Stoke are our rivals. You are the guy that demanded we spend money on Saido Berahino and Charlie Austin.

You, over and over again, make a fool of yourself declaring you know better. Then proclaim to know the inner thoughts of our manager.

Sorry John, but our manager isn't the kind of guy to buy Berahino and Austin for inflated proces like you want. He also doesn't feel Championship Stoke are our rivals. So let's stop all this talking for him bullshit. He cares about the club and is well informed. You're a horsenosher whose life revolves around money. So much so you pined for a guy that hasn't scored in 2 years to be our new striker.

It doesn't surprise me you've now resorted to having a pop at our captain. So that's the owner, the manager and the captain. You've just proven my point once more. It doesn't surprise anyone that you see more in Danny Rose, a guy who mugged off his manager and his fanbase, than Mauricio Pochettino. Because that's all you do. Mug the club off.

As I said, the club would be a better place without you and your kind. But luckily your kind are dwindling. Too weak to prosper, just run off when the shit gets tough.

Notice how you call Danny Rose ''our very own'' but when it's Hugo you omit such an accolade. Hmm...I see right through you John, right into your soul.

Oh, and I didn't call Danny Rose worthless.

Search Results for Query: worthless | The Fighting Cock - Tottenham Hotspur (Spurs) Forum

Nor did I call him a disgraceful cunt

Search Results for Query: disgraceful | The Fighting Cock - Tottenham Hotspur (Spurs) Forum

You just popped those little beauties in yourself. See, you'll denigrate ''our very own'' to try get a win. Unlucky pal, as usual, I have the receipts on hand.

Add liar to the list.

I don't know why you try anymore.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Oh shit! He little manned me! He's really got me. Shiiiiiiittttttt!

If you can dream it, you can believe it. If you say humiliation enough, you may just have your wish. Humiliation is your own words being presented to you and 60 of the forum laughing. It was such a humiliation you had to come at me with fiction. You made up a fairytale to amuse us all and claw back some semblance of respectability. You couldn't even present my words to me, because deep down, you know I have you and know far more than you.

You didn't answer the question for a 3rd time. What are you so scared of, John? We all know, you're scared of your own words because they show you up every time.

You are the guy who said Stoke are our rivals. You are the guy that demanded we spend money on Saido Berahino and Charlie Austin.

You, over and over again, make a fool of yourself declaring you know better. Then proclaim to know the inner thoughts of our manager.

Sorry John, but our manager isn't the kind of guy to buy Berahino and Austin for inflated proces like you want. He also doesn't feel Championship Stoke are our rivals. So let's stop all this talking for him bullshit. He cares about the club and is well informed. You're a horsenosher whose life revolves around money. So much so you pined for a guy that hasn't scored in 2 years to be our new striker.

It doesn't surprise me you've now resorted to having a pop at our captain. So that's the owner, the manager and the captain. You've just proven my point once more. It doesn't surprise anyone that you see more in Danny Rose, a guy who mugged off his manager and his fanbase, than Mauricio Pochettino. Because that's all you do. Mug the club off.

As I said, the club would be a better place without you and your kind. But luckily your kind are dwindling. Too weak to prosper, just run off when the shit gets tough.

Notice how you call Danny Rose ''our very own'' but when it's Hugo you omit such an accolade. Hmm...I see right through you John, right into your soul.

Oh, and I didn't call Danny Rose worthless.

Search Results for Query: worthless | The Fighting Cock - Tottenham Hotspur (Spurs) Forum

Nor did I call him a disgraceful cunt

Search Results for Query: disgraceful | The Fighting Cock - Tottenham Hotspur (Spurs) Forum

You just popped those little beauties in yourself. See, you'll denigrate ''our very own'' to try get a win. Unlucky pal, as usual, I have the receipts on hand.

Add liar to the list.

I don't know why you try anymore.

giphy.gif
Your rants are getting longer, your posts more and more desparate.
Your bullshit more and more transparent.

Reflecting on the fact you played down the seriousness of Hugo's drink driving while directing disgusting personal abuse at Danny Rose, means I'm now having a pop at our captain??????
You fucking fraud.

Sorry i misquoted your abuse towards Danny. Fat snake was it, not worthless snake.
Oh right. My bad, I guess

And look, you've resorted to your usual fall back of childish gifs at the end to try and garner a few funnies.

A clear indication I've pulled your pants and smacked your little bottom once again, my friend.

Do yourself a favour now. Have the last word, go away quietly, and we'll forget all about it. ;)

Last edited:
Your rants are getting longer, your posts more and more desparate.

And look, you've resorted to your usual fall back of childish gifs at the end to try and garner a few funnies.

A clear indication I've pulled your pants and smacked your little bottom once again, my friend.

Do yourself a favour now. Have the last word, go away quietly, and we'll forget all about it. ;)

Haha, literally not a single point of my post rebuked. Hit home a bit eh?

You've even taken my little trick of giving the last word. Bless you, John. You are as transparent as a young sardine.

P.s. Post those quotes where I called Danny Rose worthless and disgraceful

Last edited:
I don't usually agree with posts that criticise Poch though, Joe.
In fact I fundamentally disagree with guys like Ossie Wembley , who think he's under achieved with the squad at his disposal, although I fully respect his opinion and dislike the abuse he gets for stating it.

In fact I take the polar opposite view to him. I think Poch has massively over achieved with what he's had to work with.
He's a miracle man.

And like wise we me with Levy - we are on the opposite ends of the spectrum but unlike some of the usual suspects I don’t don’t throw a tantrum when i come across across opposing viewpoints. There is scope for civil discourse but as you know full well there is a little cabal of posters on here who want anything but. You know when someone tries to make a claim about being a true fan you are dealing with a special level of cretin.

And like wise we me with Levy - we are on the opposite ends of the spectrum but unlike some of the usual suspect I don’t don’t throw a tantrum when they come across across opposing viewpoints. There is scope for civil discourse but as you know full well there is a little cabal of posters who want anything but. You know when someone tries to make a claim about being a true fan you are dealing with a special level of cretin.
Whereas this is what a true supporter does?

Another cup squandered

Remind me, are we in or out of the League Cup?

True supporters support. The clue is in the word.

So you supportered Alan Sugars tenure right? Every manager and every player? Do you seriously see what a stupid statement that is? A supporters role is to defend the interests of the club - to hold those those that represent it are held to account. Daniel Levy, Pochettino, the players - they are not the club - the supporters are.

So you supportered Alan Sugars tenure right? Every manager and every player? Do you seriously see what a stupid statement that is? A supporters role to defend the interests of the club - to hold those those that represent it are held to account. Daniel Levy, Pochettino, the players - they are not the club - the supporters are.
Yea, I support everything Spurs.

I 100% agree.

But look where we are now compared.

There is a difference between criticism and support.

Yea, I support everything Spurs.

I 100% agree.

But look where we are now compared.

There is a difference between criticism and support.

Yes look where we are now - we have had 2 of the most talented Spurs sides in a generation but no silverware in over a decade to show for it. That should absolutely warrant critique and discussion - it’s would be bizarre not too.

Last edited:
Hey John Thomas John Thomas editing your old posts with rambling bullshit is not a good look. 3 hours later and you're still hot. #lastword

200.gif
Indeed. I only just found time to fully read through your recent essay, and spotted your juvenile claim that I'd disrespected our captain.
Poor form that, even by your standards. Certainly warrented a riposte, dont you think.

3.5 hours later, and you're still peeping through the curtains to see if I'm here:dembelelol:

Back to you brother, the room is all yours

c5808d10-ab7b-0132-4549-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

Back
Top Bottom