Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is is true that people in Argentina consider him more Spanish than Argentinian? I'm pretty sure Poch himself said that at some point, and I was puzzled by it.

He kind of said that, yeah.

No, people don't consider him more spanish than argentinean. The way he speaks is very argentinean (even when he speaks english I can listen his standard argentine accent).

He was a known player but after he retired people lost track on him and the new generations didn't even know him. Now, because of his work with Tottenham his pretty famous. It also helps that it's tottenham (Ardiles and Villa are respected players in our football history). They are the reason why I liked the Spurs when I was younger.

Poch's son......either signing a contract or doing his GCSE's

18527809_1302821443146658_1733307692194195830_n.jpg
orrrrrrrrrrrr sitting across the table from Big Al, desperately trying to impress him with his homework;
article-1024256-0155F69A00000578-406_468x316.jpg

Apologies if posted before.
As a player, he was ruthless, tough and uncompromising (and a tad nasty at times!), produced some quality finishing too.

All his qualities are there, the leadership, organisation, mentality and emotion.

We're lucky to have him.

Back
Top Bottom