Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I really don't get the love in the media have with Klopp.
I don't think he is all that
.I also don't find his "quirks" amusing
He's like the girl in the pub that describes herself as zany,wacky mad etc...But is in fact the most annoying
person you have ever met, and you avoid at all costs.

He's like the girl in the pub that describes herself as zany,wacky mad etc...But is in fact the most annoying

I was thinking same thing yesterday I think Poch has the perfect temperament for these millennial players, part of a family, being an older brother rather than dictatorial like Mourinho, do what you want just don't cross the line you know

Whereas Klopp must be absolutely exausting and I feel for the Liverpool players sometimes, imagine every day at training his rhetoric and over enthusiasm, it would certainly grate

His gurning nonsense gets on my wick no end. By all means be happy when your team scores but he goes beyond that at times and it gets a bit cringe.

Yep.....If you acknowledge that you are CARAZZZZAYYY....you are not

He's such a try hard

Jump to 4:12 to get to his thoughts on Poch.

You just know he loves what's going on at Tottenham right now

Brilliant description in Klopp! He's exactly that. His OTT teeth clenching and gurning every time Liverpool score is soooo fucking annoying.

Poch's son......either signing a contract or doing his GCSE's

18527809_1302821443146658_1733307692194195830_n.jpg

I was thinking same thing yesterday I think Poch has the perfect temperament for these millennial players, part of a family, being an older brother rather than dictatorial like Mourinho, do what you want just don't cross the line you know

Whereas Klopp must be absolutely exausting and I feel for the Liverpool players sometimes, imagine every day at training his rhetoric and over enthusiasm, it would certainly grate
Hey mensa. This season I will happily concede poch has solved the burnout problem/myth that we briefly discussed the previous 2 seasons.
Not sure whether it is a different training method, better squad or a different way of playing? But he has solved the problem!
In fact, we could have done with the season being longer!

Hope he is still here for many years to come. He is still young & learning.

Can't really find any faults with him except maybe hit & miss in the buying department. But which manager isn't?
& I am not even sure if each signing was all poch.

Best all round & overall team & manager in my lifetime. Be a travesty if they don't win any silverware!!!!

Ironically the enforced breaks a few of the regular players had due to injury would have helped. Kane, Rose, Vertonghan & Alderweireld. Son, Dembele & Walker did not always play. Eriksen, Dele, Dier & Wanyama however missed very little from memory.

Back
Top Bottom