Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You are worse than John for seeing what you want to see rather than what is evident.

The photo means nothing.

Amazing.
I see a chairman and a manager celebrating the most historic result in the most dramatic of circumstances.
I reckon we were all caught up in the emotion of the night. Kissing complete strangers and hugging people randomly etc.
I think in this instance its you thats seeing stuff you want to see.
But it's a great picture that captures the spirit of the moment, ill give you that.

You are worse than John for seeing what you want to see rather than what is evident.

The photo means nothing?

Amazing.

It means absolutely nothing in terms of what Pochs future will be. It’s a manager celebrating a massive win with an owner. Should they be kept apart and celebrating at opposite sides of the pitch? Like I said they’re both professionals and adults with no bad blood between then, with the only differences being ambition. Not everything has to end in tears. And certainly the manager buyout clause will make levy happy so its win win either way for him :levylol:

It means absolutely nothing in terms of what Pochs future will be. It’s a manager celebrating a massive win with an owner. Should they be kept apart and celebrating at opposite sides of the pitch? Like I said they’re both professionals and adults with no bad blood between then, with the only differences being ambition. Not everything has to end in tears. And certainly the manager buyout clause will make levy happy so its win win either way for him :levylol:
What does signing a 5 year contract less than a year ago mean then?

Glenn Hoddle said in the post-match analysis of the Ajax game that Poch was given money last summer and chose not to spend.

But some on here will know better than Glenn.
If you wanted a new pair of trainers and your mum gave you a tenner to look in the local charity shop maybe you'd choose not to spend it too?

What does signing a 5 year contract less than a year ago mean then?

Means levy covering the clubs back by tying down his manager incase another club comes calling in which case they’ll have to get the check book out if they want him. Its straight out the levy playbook. Which is fair still.

Maybe poch stays maybe he goes. Whats for certain is poch is weighing up his future, which he has said numerous times very recently, if not in those exact words. Sure it might mean nothing but as a spurs fan you’d rather the manager not say these things. And certainly you’d rather he say these things to levy behind closed doors rather than publicly to the press, which only further adds fuel to the fire.

Means levy covering the clubs back by tying down his manager incase another club comes calling in which case they’ll have to get the check book out if they want him. Its straight out the levy playbook. Which is fair still.

Maybe poch stays maybe he goes. Whats for certain is poch is weighing up his future, which he has said numerous times very recently, if not in those exact words. Sure it might mean nothing but as a spurs fan you’d rather the manager not say these things. And certainly you’d rather he say these things to levy behind closed doors rather than publicly to the press, which only further adds fuel to the fire.
This is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom