Match Thread: Stevenage (A) F.A. Cup 5th Round

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Morning,

I went to the Charlton game last night, cracking game and a great bunch of Yids...I used to work in the Fitness First in Stevenage and the place is an odd on, no doubt.

We'll have to play a relatively strong team for this considering the number players loaned out...Defoe will play and score to add to his goals against 'strong' opposition this season.

Any idea when Sandro is back?

stainesspurs said:
Burko said:
Alas i could not get a ticket, debating having a wander outside to try and pick up a moody one pre-game...

Would imagine be a few knocking about especially with Yids buying some in the home end

I reckon there will be too, the tickets went on general sale and anyone could rock up and buy two.

Apparently loads of yidos turned up with Spurs jackets/hats on etc, so they sent a steward out to say that if you are wearing "another" teams colours you couldnt buy tickets....

are any 'Ultras' going to this...? and if so, how about you all find each-other in the ground and produce a spontaneous resurrection of last night!!

Flannerz said:
I'm going but will be with the Stevenage fans

You should have a lot of company there was plenty of Spurs in the queue last sunday...

Mines in the West Sta....Cow Shed.

I am guessing we will see Saha and Defoe in a 4-4-2 for this? Would be nice to see Sandro and Lennon get a run out other than that expect to see a full strength team with a full week to prepare for NLD

EssexYid said:
Something like this?

Cudicini, Walker, Nelsen, Dawson, Rose, Lennon, Livermore, Modric, Kranjcar, Saha and Defoe

I've a feeling Dos Santos might start alongside Defoe... and Saha will be saved for the Norf Lunnun Daaaarby with ADE-POINT-TO-PROVE-BAYOR!!

1882 said:
EssexYid said:
Something like this?

Cudicini, Walker, Nelsen, Dawson, Rose, Lennon, Livermore, Modric, Kranjcar, Saha and Defoe

I've a feeling Dos Santos might start alongside Defoe... and Saha will be saved for the Norf Lunnun Daaaarby with ADE-POINT-TO-PROVE-BAYOR!!

Id be very surprised if Gio features he seems to be out in the cold again not even on our bench when people like Lancaster and Luongo are

Why save players with a week between the games?

Just as much chance of getting injured in training and the match will help keep the fitness up. Play a first eleven. Fuck it.

Can Saha play? I'd like to see him and jd upfront , get Sandro involved too, just need an early goal, should be a good atmospher , I'm looking forward to it, shame it's such a shit hole

Lyidbertine said:
Can Saha play? I'd like to see him and jd upfront , get Sandro involved too, just need an early goal, should be a good atmospher , I'm looking forward to it, shame it's such a shit hole

I've got a feeling he can... don't think he's played for Everton in the FA Cup this season...

Ross Anderson @RossTHFC

Spurs playing 4-4-2: 7 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses, 20 goals scored (2.86 per game), 2 conceded (0.29 per game).

Ross Anderson @RossTHFC

Spurs playing 4-4-1-1: 9 wins, 5 draws, 4 losses, 30 goals scored (1.67 per game), 22 conceded (1.22 per game).

Makes you think. Interesting stats.

Back
Top Bottom