Match thread: panathinaikos vs tottenham (europa league)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1882 said:
oh seriously for fuck's sake!

If we weren't taking it so seriously, I really wouldn't care...

but this ain't Harry's; 'couldn't give a shit about the Europa League/it's a punishment' U-11's team...
it's AVB's; 'we want to win it XI'

By the lineup you'd think we were taking it seriously. Some of our players have looked very un-bothered though.

pallmallpunch said:
1882 said:

but this ain't Harry's; 'couldn't give a shit about the Europa League/it's a punishment' U-11's team...

By the lineup you'd think we were taking it seriously. Some of our players have looked very un-bothered though.

'lethargic' is the word I'd use to describe this performance.

There's just been something missing.

Cripps14 said:
pallmallpunch said:
1882 said:

'lethargic' is the word I'd use to describe this performance.

There's just been something missing.
Yeh ! Goals, lots of em !

XxYxC.jpg
Oh well, seems like it's time for another European draw.

Looks like Defoes insistence of a Run has just backfired l still room for the little guy, but, Ade is almost back to fitness, time will tell !

Fuck lazy prick players don't take fucking Europa League seriously fucking fuck fuck tit, so fucking frustrating!

Alright I'm done...

fucking idiots... NOW we look stoopid!

If we'd have fielded a youth team, we all know where we stand, but apart from one or two, this was our first team... and we drew 1-1 away to Pathetickaniakos, after being in total control and a goal-up!

SIMPLETON TWATS!

lucky we aren't in the Champions League, or else they'd have probably torn us a new one!

Harry had the right idea... it's a Youth Team competition! Now AVB looks soppy for DARING to take the UEFA Cup (yes, that's what I'm calling it) seriously... yet the team didn't...

they were too busy wiping the cum stains off their shorts from hearing the Champions League theme at THE EMIRATES last night...

If you want it so badly, then you gotta EARN the right first... and NOT rely on Didier Drogba missing a penalty to guarantee us Champions League fucking Football...

accept it, and take the competition you ARE in, seriously... glory-hunting twats!

Back
Top Bottom