Manor Solomon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it doesn't mean Gill doesn't get a shot, but probably does. Neither would start, but Gill is the better of the two. That said, Solomon has a better shot from distance and that might be something Spurs are looking for. Played himself out of regular minutes at Fulham.

Gil will be looked at in preseason, if Ange wants to keep him around then he will.

USE OUR BUDGET ON A 28+ YEAR OLD GENIUS WHO HAS WON EVERY TROPHY GOING AND HAS NOTHING LEFT TO PROVE FOR £100m OR FUCK OFF!

Let's get him sold quickly then, once he is actually confirmed.

None of this taking a reasoned let's take a pumt sh!t.

Yeah - he scored 4 goals in 4 games early in his return from injury (Jan/Feb), and then didn't do a huge amount in the 11 remaining games - although he was a sparingly used sub in 8 of them.

If Ange thinks he's good enough, and that maybe he was done a disservice by being a benchwarmer at Fulham, then fair enough. I just get the feeling he'll be the same with Spurs, but I'll withhold judgment until I see him play for us.

Yeah - he scored 4 goals in 4 games early in his return from injury (Jan/Feb), and then didn't do a huge amount in the 11 remaining games - although he was a sparingly used sub in 8 of them.

If Ange thinks he's good enough, and that maybe he was done a disservice by being a benchwarmer at Fulham, then fair enough. I just get the feeling he'll be the same with Spurs, but I'll withhold judgment until I see him play for us.

Context matters

Was injured to start the season.

Looked top class scoring 4/4 when he got fit.

Why would Fulham then start benching him?
Maybe they were already concerned that they wouldn’t be able to sign him and his agent Pini Zahavi was using them to shake out a bigger club??

Which, of course, he was…

One of these days people will get over this Conte thing about Manager vs player signings and realise that club signings can actually be manager picks as well.

Just only 23, enough raw talent. If he improves on his decision making, can be a real deal

Reminds me of Salah

May turn out to be Wolves Traore if he doesnt improve

He already has more technical and finishing ability than Traore could dream of so I don’t know how you could make that comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom