Manchester City v Tottenham - Sunday 3 Dec 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gil has to come off, he has zero chance against Walker.

Either Santiago, Richarlison if he has a half in him or Veliz and move Son. Options there.

I'd be tempted by Dorrington as well as we simply can't do worse. Score line flatters us, should be 4 or 5.

He puts in the effort, I don't think people an question him on that. Just his decision making and passing hasn't been great today.
If you are small and skinny you need to be VERY quick in the pl.

We went through a phase of buying a lot of unsuitable players. I think someone at the club needed his arse kicking for the many buys totally unsuitable for the Premier league.

Either Santiago, Richarlison if he has a half in him or Veliz and move Son. Options there.

I'd be tempted by Dorrington as well as we simply can't do worse. Score line flatters us, should be 4 or 5.

More likely to see Johnson out side, Kulusevski to the right and Hojbjerg replace Gil

PEH coming on so just Son and Johnson up top

Could be better:
Gil passes first time for Son to tap in
Son doesn't have a bad luck for own goal

Could be worse:
Haaland missed 1.5 sitters
They hit the post

That own goal was sickening. Of all the ways they could possibly score, they get a freak shit goal ffs.

Still think we might nick a goal or 2, but it's tough out there.

COYS

Back
Top Bottom