Manchester City v Tottenham - Sunday 3 Dec 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So now you did say it? Well colour me surprised!

I'm not sure it's my reading comprehension that's the issue here, more your understanding of measurement. 20 yards is half the pitch? You still playing under 10's Football then?

I guess by your measurements, we can class a goal kick out to the fullback as a "long ball" then?

Right now I'm guessing, with a reasonably high degree of accuracy, that your shoe size is Ronald McDonald.
You really do want a fight - don't you?
You don't need logic, common sense or facts to support your puerile insults
Just your apoplectic sense of injustice at having been challenged over your perception of my post.
Still, you won't be reading this until the morning, as your mum will have put you to bed already. Unless you still wet the bed, which judging by your post quality is a strong possibility.

(All taken from the last page)

Honestly..... Fuck off, you absolute bore.
I think you’ll find about the pressing in the first half most analyst said we didn’t really press as much as we normally do. Son was prbly the one who did most but wasn’t always backed up. Plenty on the you tube channels made the same point. Sm2nd half was much better.
Decision making if you can’t see how often we make the wrong choice you are blind.
1st half our passing at the back was terrible and led to city either scoring or missing some great chances. Ange admitted it as after and hence the half time change.
The BJ shot when player is straight in front of him can be bucketed with poor decision making. I mean he had two players to his right he could have passed to and kept the attack going.

Nothing I’ve said there is actually too controversial and most of it is based on what I saw and think it’s a pretty accurate description. Of course if you think royal was passing the ball out like prime baresi then that is your opinion.

Don’t worry, Romero is back on Thursday to organise things.
Is Emerson really from Brazil
Tfft hopefully we get a bit more composure at the back and can really progress the ball forward. Hope Ange tells them to be brave and look for the pass rather than just keep playing little 5 yard passes to each other going no where.

Not doubting that (when Haaland had finished with his prissy spoilt kid routine). I thought Pep dealt with it very well considering I despise the bald fucker.
It’s the way it’s being put front and centre of everything in the sports media-again. Refs will be desperate to show how unbiased they are and as we’ve been the “beneficiary” of 2 contentious decisions, we will get fuck all going our way.
Am still waiting for our first penalty
tumbleweed GIF

The only thing I wasn't a fan of was the fact that Pep mentioned Arteta. They worked together so there was no need to have public dig at him.

I think you’ll find about the pressing in the first half most analyst said we didn’t really press as much as we normally do. Son was prbly the one who did most but wasn’t always backed up. Plenty on the you tube channels made the same point. Sm2nd half was much better.
Decision making if you can’t see how often we make the wrong choice you are blind.
1st half our passing at the back was terrible and led to city either scoring or missing some great chances. Ange admitted it as after and hence the half time change.
The BJ shot when player is straight in front of him can be bucketed with poor decision making. I mean he had two players to his right he could have passed to and kept the attack going.

Nothing I’ve said there is actually too controversial and most of it is based on what I saw and think it’s a pretty accurate description. Of course if you think royal was passing the ball out like prime baresi then that is your opinion.

32ab295b1df4df02dd1765672592d4f0_w200.gif

So now you did say it? Well colour me surprised!

I'm not sure it's my reading comprehension that's the issue here, more your understanding of measurement. 20 yards is half the pitch? You still playing under 10's Football then?

I guess by your measurements, we can class a goal kick out to the fullback as a "long ball" then?

Right now I'm guessing, with a reasonably high degree of accuracy, that your shoe size is Ronald McDonald.

It was more than a 20 yard pass. It also wasn’t a 60 yard pass.

But counter attacking football like this does rely on a long ball into space behind.

I guess it is really just a case of you two saying potato and potatoe.

When Kulu receives the ball Sonny is marginally behind him. When he hits the pass Sonny is marginally in front of him.
It’s a classic long ball played into the space.

Not quite hit it and hope but definitely hit it and chase it and hope the defender makes a mistake. Which thankfully he does.

Looking forward to seeing this argument carry on tomorrow anyway.

He didn’t blow though. He had the whistle in his mouth but carried on running as if play was continuing. He never blew the whistle, none of the players stopped playing or reacted to a whistle at all. There was no whistle picked up by Sky either.

Maybe he fucked up his hand signals then shat himself. Or maybe he blew but no sound actually came out.

Whichever it was too much is being made of it. I’ve seen some idiots say it’s the worst decision ever ffs. At least there’s midweek games when another error will wipe people’s memories of what happened at the weekend.

Am I missing something?

Ignoring the fact the ref didn't blow that early, only Haaland ever touched the ball. He can't play a free-kick to himself - moving ball or not.

As always with this stuff, people are looking for complications. He initially played advantage then thought there was none so blew. Spurs players stopped, leaving Grealish seemingly in loads of space and Haaland ugly cried.

Nothing more sinister than that.
He is fucking ugly is Haarland!

Back
Top Bottom