Manchester City v Tottenham - Sunday 3 Dec 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not going to have a pop because I know the feeling…but make sure you watch match of the day or the match back, if you did miss it.

And have some faith in the character of our players 😊

Balls the size of peanuts some of these fuckers.......... Nothing ever changes.

I don't wanna sound ungrateful, but today kinda,makes the last 3 games even more unfathomable...

Yes, the Chelsea game was a car crash write off... But to be in front in ALL four games, and only have 1 point to show for it smacks of a few wasted opportunities...

Had we won the last 2 or 3, I coulda taken a defeat today...
Defeats were always gonna,happen at some point, but the last 3 felt SO avoidable and unnessessry....
this feels like if we're capable of a performance like today, where the fuck was it the last 2/3 games?
I hope the Wolves & Villa games don't haunt us come the end of the season.
We´re playing with 4 fullbacks in our back4, it was in the cards!

Sexy Hot Girl GIF by Cappa Video Productions

Credit where is due, that half from City was another level to anything we have played against this season.

Best team in Prem history
We did help them by being so sloppy with the ball in defence and lack of pressing around our box. We are a much better team when the ball is higher up the pitch. Something we don’t like doing but seems to pay dividends when we do get the ball forward quicker.

Just goes to show, class is permanent... the absolute shite he got on here last season from a load of wankers who wouldn't know there arse from there elbow was disgraceful... at best.

It wasn’t just on here. So many spurs fans were saying he was past it. It was bullshit and I said so at the time. Pretty sure I think I said that he looked like he was playing injured, which turned out to be true.

He’s never ok. The fella is stealing a living.

He’s been a nonentity in that half, yet again one or two basic passes make people think he’s having a good game.
Thought he worked hard and bascslly got the move going for first goal. I’d say his effort is far more than Johnson’s.

If we're going to compromise the play style by sitting this deep, then we might as well just play long balls as well. We'd create more that way too.
We just need to go long every now and then especially when they are pressing high and Vic gives the ball to royal.

This 442 is really not working. Asking way too much of Bissouma. And defensively, collectively, we’ve been pretty shoddy.

It’s like watching Villa’s 2nd goal every 5 minutes. Starts with Son and Kulusevski putting no pressure on the ball.
Thought they pressed the most in the first half! Can’t expect them to do it all the time and be the only ones except say Gil. Gio did press and try to tackle. The rest offered nothing in the first half.

Back
Top Bottom