Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur, 17th April [0-1 AGG]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not so sure why everyone thinks we’ll beat Ajax anymore than anyone else.

Would actually feel more confident against Juve

Correct.

If we get through tonight, which in my view is very much a 50:50, no way are Ajax an easier task than an ageing Juventus.

In fact I think Ajax will take serious stopping because this for a few of their players is their last stand at their club.

Last edited:
Was just looking at the Spurs online shop & this popped up

01_91886-00002.jpg

They obviously have me sussed...

Think hotspurtickets (?) on twitter will be your last hope tomorrow. There is nearly always 1 or 2 who say spare available meet at the ground or meet at a railway station in London somewhere.

Good luck anyway.
Thousands available with the Abu Dhabi Citeh fans - buy a half and half scarf on your way in and behave (until the final whistle):vdvshh:

We need to be able to keep the ball so hopefully Dele can play, without winks it’ll be a struggle.

All we gotta do is score.....

The last time we conceded 3 or more was to Wolves in December..

I'd fill midfield and press like fuck early on, get a goal through pace of Son and Moura and then it's game over. If we let them score, they're at home, momentum will mean they knock us out.

It’s the sort of game where you have to press City, not matter how scary that feels. This is a game of nerves. You want them to be nervous, and feel that even if they beat the press the first five times, you are not going to stop pressing because you know they will eventually give in. You want them to lose their nerve and start kicking it long. You want them to be uncomfortable.

Moura and Son and Alli sitting on whichever Silva is currently in form ought to do it.

Back
Top Bottom