Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur, 17th April [0-1 AGG]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd fill midfield and press like fuck early on, get a goal through pace of Son and Moura and then it's game over. If we let them score, they're at home, momentum will mean they knock us out.

I hope in the summer we have a good look at our injury situation this season. It’s been ridiculous, esp compared to Liverpool say.

Eriksen and Sissoko aside everyone's Struggled
10 players in last 4 of the world cup meant those players arriving back at spurs after 3 weeks holidays to start prem almost the next day with no pre season.

That is why we have had so many muscular injuries such as hamstrings this season - and with often 6 players out injured it puts pressure on remaining players to play more than they needed as no rotation possible. Add in Son going off o. International duties to lose about 6 or 8 pl games, Winks injury etc and it's no surprise

And we couldnot replace our best 10 players last summer. So just need to manage at best we could this season

We don't have that problem next sesson

f5026057f8f9779fb75478146e570156.png

:dembelefingers::walker-scream:

Got to start Lucas and Son - they have the game of their lives, we will win despite the odd inevitable brain fart in defence and midfield.
Nope, pep and city can not cope with long balls and Llorente and this weapon must be live and loaded from the start or bring on Llorente for the later ...

Well I can already tell today is just gonna fly by :pochrolleyes:

I wanna get through so, so much. Losing in the semi finals would be tough but the fact it's Ajax, a team Ive always admired, would make it easier. Going out to City now would just be horrible.

COYMFS

We have wanted to be put against Ajax since the last 16 draw was made! Our fate is now in our hands on whether we play them in the bloody semi final!!! MAKE US PROUD BOYS!!! YID ARMY!!!

I can’t even allow myself to think about Ajax, tonight is such a monumental challenge that I can’t see past it.

Good to see you lot still positive even with out Kane and Winksy. Got to admit I’m absolutely shitting it, do we think no winks means Poch goes with Wanyama? I suppose he’s our only other shield option.

Back
Top Bottom