Man Utd vs Tottenham Hotspur | Wednesday 19th Oct | KO 20:15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just leaving home with a huge carrier bag of provisions.

duty-free-bag-duty-free-sealed-bag-duty-free-alcohol-duty-free-cuba-JEG59B.jpg

:nunothumb:

Our record is shit at old Trafford isn’t it? Slightly better in recent years, but still another garbage ground for us. Anyone fed up with these grounds we barely get anything from?
We all are, but at the same time we are used to getting nothing.
Tonight will probably be no exception, we will create a couple of chances and not take them, they will capitalise of our mistakes and make the most.

Conte won't change his system because of the internet.

... nor because of results
... nor does he change his selections because of players selected fitting the role or not

At times it almost seems like we can put full stop at "Conte won't change."

And it does not come as cunt-off. I am honestly at times worried how he does not use the solution towards which absolutely everything is pushing us.
Like Richie injury and delayed return of Deki (leaving us with excalty 2 top class attackers)
+ good performance of Bissouma in the last game
+ our track record of 3-5-2 in recent games.

Whatever the selection is - I desperately want us to do well.
But I hope we start with 3-5-2.
COYS!

Our record is shit at old Trafford isn’t it? Slightly better in recent years, but still another garbage ground for us. Anyone fed up with these grounds we barely get anything from?

In fairness, I imagine most other teams records at OT are pretty shit. The gaff was a fortress for many years.

Has Kulusevski been officially ruled out? Is there any chance he might just appear in the team sheet? Or am I living in ridiculous false hope!?

Back
Top Bottom