Man Utd (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Christ. Any buffering/crashing? Do you have to have VPN as well?
Was only one time it was up and down but that was months ago when servers went down for everyone (evey single service was hit)but was back up within a week.
Haven't had to use a VPN myself but i do own one just incase.

Whether we like it or not I think Dier is nailed on. I think he would have to start making some major mistakes to be dropped by Jose.

He's the only DM we have. . .

Tell you what I would like to see Foyth given a try there. Has defensive instincts, can turn his way out of trouble, has a decent passing range and is young enough to be moulded in to the kind of DM Jose wants.

But I know it won't happen. . .

I can't be the only person that thinks that DM could actually be an inspired choice and potentially Foyth's best position? He can't defend properly, but can defend a bit, and has skill and great passing range. Sounds like a DM to me.

EK9n2mDX0AAysSQ.jpg:large

//
ss.png

The premier league should take a long hard look at these TV deals, within the UK should we really be left with frigging 3 separate subscription services having all the premier league rights!! This amazon thing is an absolute joke, I say that as not only a football fan but as a sky sports subscriber paying through the nose. I know monopoly’s aren’t good either but could something not done with free to air tv having the ability to at least go for game packages within a reasonable budget, can’t always be about money (totally naive I know 🤨)
Rant over, I fancy us tonight, not often we can say that at old Trafford. 2-1! 😀

Back
Top Bottom