Man Utd (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Even if McTominay starts, how match fit is he going to be? I think we're conjuring up worst case scenarios in this game because alas, we're Spurs and that's what we do.

Let's fucking push their shit in!
:lamelaaghh::lamelaaghh::lamelaaghh:

This is the route I am exploring at the moment. If it runs as smoothly as my NowTV pass for tonight's game, it would be amazing.
I usually watch all my TV through a IPTV , make sure you get one with NBSCN or Bein sports (another is supersport from SA)

Obviously they won’t show the 3pm games as a lot of attendances would drop massively and clubs wouldn’t allow it.

Hence why they couldn’t give a fuck if other countries do it.

Seemingly the amazon stuff is just for the uk

In Ireland I get the games free with my BT sports pack on a Chanel called ‘premier sports’

pretty handy. We also get a free sat 3pm on that channel. It’s usually dire commentary from Gary Breen and punditry from Kenny Cunningham but I’ll be able to watch the live on tv without having ho stream it and without any delays
Ragin we dont get premier sports in the North mate, commentary does need muted almost though!

Obviously they won’t show the 3pm games as a lot of attendances would drop massively and clubs wouldn’t allow it.

Hence why they couldn’t give a fuck if other countries do it.
Will be interesting if this is ever challenged as it is only a gentleman’s agreement from the 1960’s. Not many gentlemen in charge of premier lge clubs these days.
In Germany all bundesliga games are on live . Three companies share the coverage.

I usually watch all my TV through a IPTV , make sure you get one with NBSCN or Bein sports (another is supersport from SA)
I am aware of a service provider who offers those channels. But I have seen different prices quoted here for annual subscriptions. The one I know of would cost me about £170/€200 a year.

I am aware of a service provider who offers those channels. But I have seen different prices quoted here for annual subscriptions. The one I know of would cost me about £170/€200 a year.
My IPTV sub only cost me £50, get over 1k of channels.

Damn was looking forward to this one all week but my girlfriends ripped her cornea and it’s looking likely I’ll miss it. Wish she would have thought about how I feel before she went and did that.

Damn was looking forward to this one all week but my girlfriends ripped her cornea and it’s looking likely I’ll miss it. Wish she would have thought about how I feel before she went and did that.

Do you use her eyes to watch football ?

only joking mate , hope she’s ok & I look forward to her photo

Back
Top Bottom