Man Utd (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Funny world. Jose who lost his job to Ole now has an opportunity to potentially make him lose that job, to the man whose job he took.

Managerial Orion.

iu

With a Manchester rain downpour throughout as I remember the headlines “John White lost in the mud”
I was 9 and heartbroken
I’ve never forgiven those cunts since

:wansum:
Actually I was 9 as well and vaguely watching the highlights of that in black and white, is that possible or am I imagining that?
My mate was a MU fan and I remember bantering him walking to school the next day

Leicester City v Watford
Premier League
19:30
Amazon Prime Video
Wolves v West Ham
Premier League
Amazon Prime Video
Man Utd v Tottenham Hotspur
Premier League
Amazon Prime Video
Chelsea v Aston Villa
Premier League
Amazon Prime Video
Southampton v Norwich City
Premier League
Amazon Prime Video

My only worry would be about getting a stream. Is there likely to be a problem ?

Leicester City v Watford
Premier League
Amazon Prime Video
Wolves v West Ham
Premier League
Amazon Prime Video
Man Utd v Tottenham Hotspur
Premier League
Amazon Prime Video
Chelsea v Aston Villa
Premier League
Amazon Prime Video
Southampton v Norwich City
Premier League
Amazon Prime Video

My only worry would be about getting a stream. Is there likely to be a problem ?

It's a first for Amazon to be streaming PL footy, but I would be enormously surprised if there aren't some streams about. There'll definitely be NBCSN or BEIN streams available anyway I would say.

Back
Top Bottom