Man Utd (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just bet 20 euros on Spurs winning 3-1 at odds of 20/1
Now choosing which wines to buy with my winnings. :thumbup:
Have you tried Columbia Valley from Washington state. Incredible value for money. I've yet to have a bad one. Here are a few suggestions.
Intrinsic Red Blend 2017, Columbia Crest H3 Cabernet Sauvignon 2016, Borne of Fire Cabernet Sauvignon 2017,

He came back because results improved - not because of a damascene moment. My problem with him is that when we’re doing well he wants to be everyone’s mate (hence his return last time) and when we’re poor everyone’s a cunt. That’s weird.
I think psychiatrists call it "Transference ".

I watched the Bournemouth game on NBSCN and the only problem was Dixon commentating banging on about the Scum’s new manager
Dick
He's a real pain, isn't he. Haven't got much time for Arlo White either. The two guys in the studio are good though.

Funny world. Jose who lost his job to Ole now has an opportunity to potentially make him lose that job, to the man whose job he took.

Jose had a job, lost 3-0 to Poch, lost his job. Poch had a job, lost 1-0 to Ole, lost his job. Based on manager head-to-head form of the past year, Jose should be losing this 4-0 and losing his job.

Having watch Spurs over the last few weeks; I expect the tactics by United will be as follows

1. Close down Toby. Don't allow him time on the ball to pass from the back. Try to force the center backs to play side ways to the full backs; keeping them from moving forward.

2. I expect a high press from united to panic our midfield. Dier/Winks (or ndombele) closed down quickly.

3. Don't let Dele be an option. Crowd him out and cut off the passing lanes.

4. Man mark Kane, force him to drop deep to get the ball.

5. With the marking of Kane and Dele; it's likely that Son will have a lot more time on the ball. Full backs to not allow him to cut inside. Force him down the wing.

I think the game will boil down to how capable (and fit) United players are at pressing our defence. If we are allowed to play the ball out and structure our attack; we should win this one. Mourinho will know their players and be well aware of their weaknesses and it will be down to the ability of our lads to execute his plan.

United 0 - 1 Spurs (Eriksen 23)

A predict a narrow win for us. With Jose playing it safe after getting an early goal.
When's Lamela coming back?

Can only get to a game once or twice every year or so. At best.

TV has become my only option..

Tried watching games down under at ridiculous hours like 2, and 3 am with TFC forum open and can't do it. Only upside for me is that over the past few years my tv has grown exponentially in size and quality, and now cover 3 rooms.

I do though enjoy the game threads AFTER the game, although getting through some of the cu... offs take time.

Nothing beats being at a game, and the less you are able to experience it, the more you appreciate each visit.

Too true - being at a game and especially a really good one is like nothing else.

And not seeing the club live - well that’s the reality for most Of our fan base now.

It’s why I don’t want to offend anyone as I know some people will travel literally around the world to watch team play.

Those of us lucky to have Season tickets and the ability to go as members are pretty spoilt when you look at the stadium and the squad.

luckily enough I have amazon prime and IPTV so don’t need to worry about a subscription but surely it ain’t right that now you need to have a BT, Sky and Amazon prime subscription to watch all the games ?

He doesnt have rants though he gets personal and speaks as if everything he says is fact-has a superiority complex-app no one else is qualified to support spurs.
I have had him on ignore for weeks and not for the first time - I have never seen someone so hell bent on seeking out cunt offs in my life.
I showed the ignored content to see why the red card and low and behold we are in a cesspit and EVERYONE is a cunt.

Nah mate sorry, stay away and every CUNT on here will have a better forum experience more like.

Maybe how he says things is wrong but he often (noyt always) can make capable points.

I'm ready for some proper shithousery.

Dele running past the Stretford end shushing the crowd, Mourinho ear cupping Old Trafford in full, Aurier doing something ridiculous.

Obviously the result is the most important thing, but this game does have more of a personal touch to it.

3 December 1963, Spurs 2 Manchester United 0, Mackay, Dyson. Spurs were the holders of the ECWC but lost the second leg and went out with Dave Mackay breaking his leg.

With a Manchester rain downpour throughout as I remember the headlines “John White lost in the mud”
I was 9 and heartbroken
I’ve never forgiven those cunts since

:wansum:

Back
Top Bottom