Man Utd (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I love his honesty and his passion but he can have a day off sometimes...can he read these if he's red carded?

Yes but he can’t respond or agree or disagree
He’ll have a break which will do him good

Yes but he can’t respond or agree or disagree
He’ll have a break which will do him good
He’s gone from being all about Spurs to being all about Sammy. His two favourite words are ‘I’ and ‘people’. I really don’t like this version and he’s started lying about other posters - he never used to do that.

Last edited:
He’s gone from being all about Spurs to all about Sammy. His two favourite words are ‘I’ and ‘people’. I really don’t like this version and he’s started lying about other posters - he never used to do that.

I remember him having a similar meltdown a few years back and he had a few months off and came back much the better for it

Hope the same thing happens this time

I remember him having a similar meltdown a few years back and he had a few months off and came back much the better for it

Hope the same thing happens this time
He came back because results improved - not because of a damascene moment. My problem with him is that when we’re doing well he wants to be everyone’s mate (hence his return last time) and when we’re poor everyone’s a cunt. That’s weird.

He’s gone from being all about Spurs to all about Sammy. His two favourite words are ‘I’ and ‘people’. I really don’t like this version and he’s started lying about other posters - he never used to do that.
Yes he did, he always has.

Maybe not to you, but to plenty others. Inventing arguments they never once made and then railing against this straw man. In recent times it has been "You who were wanking off over Jack Grealish...", "You who wanted us to spunk 100 million on Saha". Honestly, there are countless examples. In my case it was "You who want to hound Daniel Levy out of the club" when I'd never said any such thing.

Beyond that, and casting a wider net, one change that the message board/social media age has brought it seems to me is that some people almost seem to support themselves on the internet more than their team if you know what I mean. Where hammering into a keyboard 16 hours a day, 7 days a week becomes more important than enjoying watching us play, even, god forbid, going to the odd game

He came back because results improved - not because of a damascene moment. My problem with him is that when we’re doing well he wants to be everyone’s mate (hence his return last time) and when we’re poor everyone’s a cunt. That’s weird.

Well there’s a few weird ones on here myself included

It’s the Forum’s charm!

That’s one of the reasons I rarely post in match threads. I don’t know about others, but I can’t watch the game, read the thread and type responses. Perhaps that’s why we all see a different game?
Me too, I gave that shit up a few years back now.

*insert name of player you don't like here* mishits pass after five minutes. ¡¡¡Fucking *insert name of player you don't like here*!!!

Back
Top Bottom