Man Utd (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not one person on here agreed when I said our squad was the second best in the PL.
Not one person here agreed that we were even the 3rd best squad.

You were all too busy tugging off Liverpool.

Now answer me this.
If all of a sudden, nobody thought all our rivals had better squads, which squads are are we now better than?

And if we have a better squad than, say, Woolwich, chelsea and Utd......all of a sudden......then can you explain how Levy has neglected it, and shat all over the former manager?

One person here backed this squad. Me
I said the only player I’d have out was Eriksen and have a thread to prove it. Most of you ran away from that thread.

Please have enough integrity to stay off the bandwagon.

Bollocks.

You're having a 'mare, Sammy.....

Not one person on here agreed when I said our squad was the second best in the PL.
Not one person here agreed that we were even the 3rd best squad.

You were all too busy tugging off Liverpool.

Now answer me this.
If all of a sudden, nobody thought all our rivals had better squads, which squads are are we now better than?

And if we have a better squad than, say, Woolwich, chelsea and Utd......all of a sudden......then can you explain how Levy has neglected it, and shat all over the former manager?

One person here backed this squad. Me
I said the only player I’d have out was Eriksen and have a thread to prove it. Most of you ran away from that thread.

Please have enough integrity to stay off the bandwagon.
I wasn't mentioning finishing last season. I said we're 3rd club in the country right now and that's truth, unfortunately for you.

3rd best finishing 4th

Scenes

You fucking lying cunt

Honestly just get a fucking grip man, you’ve ruined this forum for well over a week. Get over yourself and try to actually contribute.
Ruined the forum?
I’ve done nothing but back the Spurs manager and players all week.

Some of you little cunts have been royally fucked by this weeks events and you all now have to stand by and applaud all the players you wanted fucked off.
And now you can all pretend none of you said it.

I on the other hand have it just the way I wanted it. New manager, new tactics, new style of play, new energy, wins, players smiling, new stadium rocking. Happy fans.

Im going to bow out on a high, because this place is actually a cesspit. I come here when times are bad to vent....that’s the way it is.
It’s a shit forum with or without me.

Enjoy waiting for a Utd win so you can wank off and say Poch Won 3-0 Up There!!!!!!!!!

TFC actually makes me despise spurs fans.
It shouldn’t be like that.

Enjoy slagging off the club in January

See ya, I’m off to enjoy my club again.
Cunts

Ruined the forum?

Some of you little cunts have been royally fucked by this weeks events and you all now have to stand by and applaud all the players you wanted fucked off.

I on the other hand have it just the way I wanted it. New manager, new tactics, new style of play, new energy, wins, players smiling, new stadium rocking. Happy fans.

Im going to bow out on a high, because this place is actually a cesspit. I come here when times are bad to vent....that’s the way it is.

Enjoy waiting for a Utd win so you can wank off and say Poch Won 3-0 Up There!!!!!!!!!

Cunts
Yeah you really proved me wrong here with such a sensible and balanced post, more fool me.

I’ve also not said anything regarding Poch since he left but I also haven’t had a complete meltdown and cunted off every single poster for a week.

I hope you are joking :D

Amazon Web Services is one of THE MOST POWERFUL web hosting solutions globally. FBI, CIA, Facebook, Netflix, etc use their infrastructure... so yea, I kinda assume it could handle traffic from match between EPL 5th and 9th team 😄
Not sure about that.

If mourinho runs down the touchline again at OT, it'll break the Internet about this much
:moursmall:

Ruined the forum?

Cunts

Don't be like that Sammy. I enjoy your rants and everyone's allowed them. Don bin us off...just you don't need to be so aggressive all the time

I found this but how reliable it is I do not know as I have no Apple products. Hope it helps ....

Let me know how you get on please....
This is the one I use. You can generally find 2 streams for any match. The last one I watched had an Arabic commentary. Fun!

Cheers mate, yeah I may get a little tablet to be honest. £110 is literally less than 2 months worth of Sky now
Amazing that if you live in America, I understand nbcsn shows at least 5 or 6 matches all included in your cable. In England, the spiritual home of the game, you get MotD free.

I don't my friend, Apple have it sewn up as far as installing outside applications are concerned. I would seriously consider buying a 10" android tablet with a minimum of 2Gb ram. They are not that expensive these days. My mate just bought a Huawei one for £110 in Curry's/PC World.
I use mine with a chromecast onto my big screen TV but I also have an Amazon Firestick with them all sideloaded on.

You can try accessing the website streams .. the best one I have found is this one

Just be careful when selecting a stream as they normally open up a secondary window that you need to delete. If I do find one I will definitely post it up for all you IOS fans :thumbup:

The Huwei one you recommended me cost £200 but worth every penny 😉

But it was from John Lewis with a 4 yr parts and Labour warranty

Back
Top Bottom