Man Utd (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nobody knows Utd's weaknesses better than Jose. Plus in a tactical battle both pre and during the match - OGS has no chance of out maneuvering Mourinho. So i go into this fairly confident.

Yes Jose has a record of going away at top 6 rivals and playing it cagey, but i think he will be vary aware that our defense is nowhere near reliable enough to play like that. We need to bank on outscoring the opposition for now.

Extremely doubtful that Dier wont start. Despite his form and limitations he is the only thing we have close to a proper screening DM. JM wont go away to OT without one.

I reckon we will see the same team as Saturday tbh. Sissoko to help Serge out when he forgets what a defender is and where he should be standing.

I am very interested in how we line up for this one because with how important the game is to Jose and us, I expect he will play what he views to be our current best XI.

If I had to guess what he will do I'd say...

Aurier-Sanchez-Toby-Jan
---------Dier-Winks--------
-----Lucas-Dele-Son-------
-------------Kane------------

Post 165
Good post. And also i applaud you spelling 'defence' properly.......unlike 90 % of this fuckin forum! :wansum:

Post 167
...i think he will be vary aware that our defense is nowhere near reliable enough...

:mourfacepalm::mourlmao:

Meh.

giphy.gif

I hope you are joking :D

Amazon Web Services is one of THE MOST POWERFUL web hosting solutions globally. FBI, CIA, Facebook, Netflix, etc use their infrastructure... so yea, I kinda assume it could handle traffic from match between EPL 5th and 9th team 😄

Yeah, but can the ISPs handle the additional streaming traffic? :sonhmm:

Got a link to that quote?
Not one person on here agreed when I said our squad was the second best in the PL.
Not one person here agreed that we were even the 3rd best squad.

You were all too busy tugging off Liverpool.

Now answer me this.
If all of a sudden, nobody thought all our rivals had better squads, which squads are are we now better than?

And if we have a better squad than, say, Woolwich, chelsea and Utd......all of a sudden......then can you explain how Levy has neglected it, and shat all over the former manager?

One person here backed this squad. Me
I said the only player I’d have out was Eriksen and have a thread to prove it. Most of you ran away from that thread.

Please have enough integrity to stay off the bandwagon.

Not one person on here agreed when I said our squad was the second best in the PL.
I said the only player I’d have out was Eriksen and have a thread to prove it. Most of you ran away from that thread.
:bow::bow::bow::bow:
Forgive us sammy .... we are not worthy

Now answer me this.
If all of a sudden, nobody thought all our rivals had better squads, which squads are are we now better than?

And if we have a better squad than, say, Woolwich, chelsea and Utd......all of a sudden......then can you explain how Levy has neglected it, and shat all over the former manager?

Honestly just get a fucking grip man, you’ve ruined this forum for well over a week. Get over yourself and try to actually contribute.

You know of any decent iPhone ones Borodin?
cant justify what I pay for sky and bt sports now, it’s a joke

I'm not sure if this has been answered but I use LiveSportsHDTV app on my iPhone which you can download from the app store. It's got a black background in the icon.

Most of the streams are in a foreign language but the quality is always very good. They show game from around the world and have a few different sports.

Worst comes to worst I stream the game on that app, connect my phone to my MacBook and screen mirror via QuickTime Player.

Now answer me this.

Simple no would have sufficed, no need for your life story.

Back
Top Bottom