Man Utd (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I could be wrong, but this will be a matter of who scores more. Having said that, it's still one of the worst team they had in years, so I won't be content with a draw.
I am with you on this one. We are just going to have to score more than them the way we defend right now and this is saying withoutI even knowimg much about them. 3:2 with Kane, Son and Sissoko

Middle of the park will be where this is won and lost. Pogba and McTominay have been out for Utd, can't see them immediately starting on Wednesday. If they field Periera and Fred then we should have too mich for them.

We need power in the middle, and someone capable of splitting the defence. I kind of lean towards a midfield 3.. Ndombele, Sissoko and Dier. Dier to protect the back line, Sissoko to stop any break aways and move with the ball, Ndombele to get forward and pick the passes. Then Son, Kane and Dele up top.

For all android mobile/tablet users......
Download and install these apps :
www.tvtap.net (very good)
www.livenettz.xyz (excellent)
Swift Stream Live TV | Sports,News,Entertainments :: (brilliant)
https://i4apps.co.uk/webapp/Downloads.htm (Livelounge) (None better when working but does have adult content too, but it has pin coded security)

For games channel listings go to the google playstore and install SportEventz and/or Live Soccer TV

I watched the matches on swiftsteamz yesterday without any problem whatsoever.
Choice of channels, movies and shows with all these installed is incredible. Watched Joker yesterday afternoon on Livelounge.

It will be fine mate, this is their premier league audition. They wont want anything going wrong.
I have a back up so not bothered,

Tennis - Amazon suspends reviews of US Open coverage after deluge of complaints

I imagine there will be loads more people on the football than the tennis too.

Don't forget they are not so bothered about the EPL this is about people getting the free trial, using it to buy stuff over Christmas and either forgetting about it or perhaps swapping out Netfix.

For all android mobile/tablet users......
Download and install these apps :
www.tvtap.net (very good)
www.livenettz.xyz (excellent)
Swift Stream Live TV | Sports,News,Entertainments :: (brilliant)
https://i4apps.co.uk/webapp/Downloads.htm (Livelounge) (None better when working but does have adult content too, but it has pin coded security)

For games channel listings go to the google playstore and install SportEventz and/or Live Soccer TV

I watched the matches on swiftsteamz yesterday without any problem whatsoever.
Choice of channels, movies and shows with all these installed is incredible. Watched Joker yesterday afternoon on Livelounge.
You know of any decent iPhone ones Borodin?
cant justify what I pay for sky and bt sports now, it’s a joke

You know of any decent iPhone ones Borodin?
cant justify what I pay for sky and bt sports now, it’s a joke
I don't my friend, Apple have it sewn up as far as installing outside applications are concerned. I would seriously consider buying a 10" android tablet with a minimum of 2Gb ram. They are not that expensive these days. My mate just bought a Huawei one for £110 in Curry's/PC World.
I use mine with a chromecast onto my big screen TV but I also have an Amazon Firestick with them all sideloaded on.

You can try accessing the website streams .. the best one I have found is this one

Just be careful when selecting a stream as they normally open up a secondary window that you need to delete. If I do find one I will definitely post it up for all you IOS fans :thumbup:

I don't my friend, Apple have it sewn up as far as installing outside applications are concerned. I would seriously consider buying a 10" android tablet with a minimum of 2Gb ram. They are not that expensive these days. My mate just bought a Huawei one for £110 in Curry's/PC World.
I use mine with a chromecast onto my big screen TV but I also have an Amazon Firestick with them all sideloaded on.

You can try accessing the website streams .. the best one I have found is this one

Just be careful when selecting a stream as they normally open up a secondary window that you need to delete. If I do find one I will definitely post it up for all you IOS fans :thumbup:
Cheers mate, yeah I may get a little tablet to be honest. £110 is literally less than 2 months worth of Sky now

Earlier this season..

Man. United v Chelsea 4-0
Man. United v Leicester 1-0
Man. United v Woolwich 1-1
Man. United v Liverpool 1-1

Would be brilliant if we batter them at OT, but I would take a 0-1 as well.

We should be going for the win, they are shit. Having said that Ole was able to draw against Liverpool by playing a very defensive counter attacking game and letting them have the ball, he will do the same to us. He knows that if they try and force the game we will destroy them on the break and that we struggle to create against a parked bus.

It’s going to come down to our defence. If we can defend with intensity for 90 minutes, we are going to win. If we let people walk past us like we have been doing in the first and last 15 minutes of recent games, Rashfird is going to cause trouble.
Good post. And also i applaud you spelling 'defence' properly.......unlike 90 % of this fuckin forum! :wansum:

Earlier this season..

Man. United v Chelsea 4-0
Man. United v Leicester 1-0
Man. United v Woolwich 1-1
Man. United v Liverpool 1-1

Would be brilliant if we batter them at OT, but I would take a 0-1 as well.
This put things in to perspective, I am slightly less optimistic about us giving them a drubbing but still think we should nick a tight game if we are focussed.

Forgot they beat Leicester as well.

Back
Top Bottom