Man United [A] Sunday 14 Jan 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What's your prediction?

• 3 points

Votes: 150 75.8%
  • 1 point

Votes: 39 19.7%
  • No points

Votes: 9 4.5%

• Total voters
I'm happy at half time. Even if we lose this, it's nothing compared to how well we actually play football. This lot have got along hard season in front of them, we've got beauty and excitement.

TTID!

rashford has turned up and looks so dangerous every time he gets it. Apart from that they have nothing for me. We have totally dominated but Johnson has to fucking run in behind. Why he comes to the ball is bizarre because he’s fucking terrible with ball at his feet with his back to goal. What I will say is he’s a lazy lazy player. When that ball goes wide to rashford he has to sprint back and double up but he just doddles back. Fuck off with that shit. We need more in behind.

When we get our players that are out back we are going to be some team. We play great stuff but from open play up front there needs to be more,much more.

What’s worrying me is outside of the set pieces we haven’t looked like troubling the keeper!
Still we can win this with some slight tweaks , Skipp and Hjojberg can’t come out together second half - 1 of them needs subbing

Great until we get to their box and then our shortcomings are exposed, Johnson needs to do loads better especially.

Always susceptible to the ball over the top for Rashford especially.

Not sure where our goals are coming from outside of set pieces.

Surely as a wide player & the defender you’re up against has picked up an early booking, you should be running at him & making him make a tackle. I don’t think Johnson has run at him once. He really needs to man up

What’s worrying me is outside of the set pieces we haven’t looked like troubling the keeper!
Still we can win this with some slight tweaks , Skipp and Hjojberg can’t come out together second half - 1 of them needs subbing
Think I'll just be talking to you, today, fatty.

Can't get any sense out of anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom