Man United [A] Sunday 14 Jan 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What's your prediction?

• 3 points

Votes: 150 75.8%
  • 1 point

Votes: 39 19.7%
  • No points

Votes: 9 4.5%

• Total voters
So want is peoples feelings on the battle of the unlikely midfield duo’s?

SkippBerg vs Winkssoko

I should probably add Lo Cdombele but they where too injured or lazy to turn up.

Personally thought Skipp and Hojbjerg where good just lacked that bit of creativity.

I was a bit concerned when I saw both PEH and Skipp in our starting line up (I was only expecting one of them). But they played way better than my expectations and didn’t let us down today.

SkippBerg vs Winkssoko

I should probably add Lo Cdombele but they where too injured or lazy to turn up.

Personally thought Skipp and Hojbjerg where good just lacked that bit of creativity.
SkippBerg are better by a mile. Like it's not even a fair comparison.

SkippBerg vs Winkssoko

Both Skipp and Hojberg were quite good today, as you said they just lack creativity, which is not something they were known, or bought for, personally find it had to fault them for that.

WinksSoko wasn't ideal, but I'm pretty confident they put in more decent shift, than downright awful ones.

Fucking disgrace of a player. Listen to Ange about our players going off for their intl tournies and compare that with Onanas attitude playing for Cameroon. Im suprised they allowed him to miss the game.
Actually they're better off without him imo....duff gk....

Nah, covid is weak ass shit. Had last week for 1st time, fucking weak ass pussy-ol fucked off after 2 days
Usual for a new virus to spread easier but become less potent as it matures.

It’s just like flu/bad cold for most now unless you have a compromised immune system.

That Gooner Prick John Thomas John Thomas disagrees with this. He is clearly butt hurt that we didn't lose.

"Bwah bwah.....Someone disagrees with my post, bwah bwah.."....

young-man-crying-5cljd1bl4ox4kigc.gif

I disagreed with you trying to stoke a reaction by unnecessarily bringing criticism of the ownership into the match thread you abusive little tart...

And childishly suggesting critics " should support another club"

From what I've seen pretty much everyone has been rightly commending what was a great team performance by our injury and illness ravaged squad.

Now put the dummy back in and quit trying to score a few cheap points you fucking whimpering manchild

Last edited:
Anyway, fic
"Bwah bwah.....Someone disagrees with my post, bwah bwah.."....

young-man-crying-5cljd1bl4ox4kigc.gif

I disagreed with you trying to stoke a reaction by unnecessarily bringing criticism of the ownership into the match thread you abusive little tart...

From what I've seen pretty much everyone has been rightly commending what was a great team performance by our injury and illness ravaged squad.

Now put the dummy back in and quit trying to score a few cheap points you fucking whimpering manchild
Shut up ya whining Flump.

Back
Top Bottom