Man City v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR; Saturday 19th February; KO 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

baby crying GIF

Just watching the winner again....

Our game plan was 100% to let them push up high and commit as many forward before passing through Kane in the middle into overlapping players to get behind their defence...

But the 3rd goal saw SEVEN different Spurs players pass the ball patiently and accurately, predominantly in the City half before picking lock and scoring. (More than 7 passes but I counted 7 different players involved)

Quite fitting that we spent 90 minutes negating their style and then actually beat them WITH their own style.

My mum passed away on Tuesday, ripe old age and long expected but I've still been a mess.

Came home this afternoon, popped a massive THC capsule, watched this glorious spectacle unfold and now I'm going to have sexual intercourse with my wife. Thank you Tottenham Hotspur FC.

Looking Hide And Seek GIF by Wengie

Is it OK to come out now?

Have to admit that I was just praying that we wouldn't be thrashed!

Looking forward to seeing MOTD tonight, hopefully the commentary might not be so biased against us.

Although they drive me insane, I could never give up on this Club.

:coys:

Morning my throat is sore and my head is like a brick, not sure what happened yesterday evening don’t remember the chicken fried rice in the kitchen which I had for breakfast, don’t know who Sarah or Jackie are but received texts about having a great time and must do it again. Curiously there’s only one empty beer bottle and one empty beer can. I can’t recall leaving the flat or falling asleep on the sofa but remember the boxing which I watched with the younger boy. Hmmm

COYS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom