Man City v Spurs - PL Sat 13th Feb 17:30 GMT - Live on Sky Sports

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

God Kane has been poor today

I think he has had enough. Not saying he is not part of it but this has to hurt.

We were top of this League, looking good, avoiding errors and getting praised.

Then Mourinho or the players either got spooked or we imploded but since Palace we have been the antithesis of what went before.

It is impossible to understand the transformation although Liverpool are arguably going through an even more dramatic collapse although theirs is results nore than performances.

Mourinho needs to go but I am not saying the players can be absolved but they do need a different voice.

Get The Fuck Out
Yes thank you for enlightening me. Thankfully someone had already been kind enough to inform me.
Just out of interest. As a ‘true fan’ how do you feel I should be acting/behaving? Clearly I’ve got something right because I’m on my phone and not fully concentrating and watching the game, just like yourself.
if you have any other tips I’m all ears.
maybe being a third generation fan and have been attending to almost every home game since I was 7 and going abroad 15 times to watch spurs just isn’t enough.
sorry, I’m embarrassed to have the dick measuring chat. The whole thing is pathetic really.
Fuck me im bored of this game lol!

Back
Top Bottom