Man City v Spurs - PL Sat 13th Feb 17:30 GMT - Live on Sky Sports

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jose’s absolutely fucked us with his subs again!!! Putting Ndombele in the 10, whilst then having Sissoko in the holding role has killed all possible way to progress the ball into the attacking third.

And he’s doubled down on this by replacing him with Dele!! This achieves nothing, we’ve still got to get it up there
Mate, we weren’t progressing shit at any point today.

Sure. Let’s fire Jose. But a lot of these players can fuck off aswell.

No one in world football can teach Sissoko how to play football.

Squad needs a massive overhaul and Poch said it BUT instead that cunt Levy changes the manager. Well guess what fellow Spurs fans now fans are saying we need an overhaul.

Unless you find your voice against ENIC & Levy we are going nowhere for another 20 years.

I swear a decent manager could get a tune out of this team
Jose can't seem to, Poch in his last year couldn't seem to either.

The problem is that COVID hit at a time when we really needed to shift players on, even more fringy players at discounted amounts. We have way too much deadwood that has been here far too long. Nobody is buying players like that right now though.

TalkShite:
...and Tottenham are off to Germany midweek to play Wolfsburg..."
Not only are we NOT 'off to Germany' to play the German Wolfsburg, we're not even off to Austria to play the Austrian Wolfsburger either... we're playing in Hungary aren't we?

and THAT is the state of the British media currently revelling in our demise! The fuck do these ignorant pricks know...? Other to celebrate us losing, 'cos that all they DO know!

Why would they though. The manager has treated them like a pair of cunts all year and now they get sent on when we're 3-0 down.

They'll stroll about for 20 minutes doing fuck all.
Because the club pay their fucking wages thats why.
They do that anyway. Sick of people defending these fucking prima donnas. Go out and burst your bollox to prove the manager wrong. Not stroll around like a fucking spoilt child oh my manager doesnt like me. Oh he gave out to me. Hes not pampering me.
Soft pricks

Back
Top Bottom