Lyon v Tottenham 2nd Leg!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And on that left side..........A&E a must

377604_1.jpg

Interesting stat going into Thursday's game in Lyon:

Spurs have won the first leg in 37 European 2-legged ties of which we've progressed in 35 of them.

The only two we failed to progress after winning the first leg was Manchester United (European Cup Winners' Cup 1963-64) and Kaiserslautern (UEFA Cup 1999-2000).

Interesting stat going into Thursday's game in Lyon:

Spurs have won the first leg in 37 European 2-legged ties of which we've progressed in 35 of them.

The only two we failed to progress after winning the first leg was Manchester United (European Cup Winners' Cup 1963-64) and Kaiserslautern (UEFA Cup 1999-2000).
What's the percentage overall in the CL era?

Lunch time special at the Hotel Lyon: Hot frogs legs followed by a horse meat donar: E20

...careful, I hear their horse donars may contain beef... pfnaar pffnar I thunk you ladeeeeez and mentalmen!

i'm sooooooo current and topical!

In other news, let's not ruin last night's European joy and go fcuk this up Spursey style!
any type of draw will do us, but I expect us to go for a win... which may or may not be our un-doing!

BAE's jacket is unbuttoned - completely and utterly unprofessional - I hope he's dealt with harshly and reprimanded appropriately (fine at the very least).

With Jean-Michel Aulus acting the jive turkey, I really hope we smash them. He's even been calling us Rosbif in the press... The cheese eating surrender monkey!

Back
Top Bottom