Luton (A) Saturday 7th October - 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes, it was pretty disgusting. We also had a chocolate brown kit for a year, which wasn't popular. I don't think the designers do much in the way of market research.
To be quite frank and with all due respect, this strip makes our players look like "shit sandwiches"

Yes, it was pretty disgusting. We also had a chocolate brown kit for a year, which wasn't popular. I don't think the designers do much in the way of market research.
That was supposed to be a nod to our striped 'Chocolate & Gold' kit from the early 1880's wasn't it...?
... but they missed what WOULD'VE been a nice idea, by making it predominantly TURD BROWN with gold trim... Surely the other way around would've worked a little better...?

...and I don't think many of the designers do much in the way of kit design either, let alone Market research!

I’ve often been asked why I shave my legs . I don’t . My son has hairier legs than me and he’s 15,

I actually think it keeps me looking so young . Of course I don’t push my crotch in front of people and scream “ Why!!!?!?” ( not since the accident )

I do wonder if aging has something to do with body hair ratio

I was once asked to show ID when I was 45
You need to stop typing x

Why the fuck is Hojbjerg waiting instead of commiting? Cost himself a yellow for no reason.
Bottled it on that one. Said the sane thing at the time. He then runs with the player into our half and gives away free kick getting carded in the process. He never tackles that’s thing. Every time he comes on he just backs off never presses or closes down.

Hopefully get a chance to watch some extended highlights of this at some point - but down to 10 men and a winning performance. This team has grit.

Home game next up. Got to be loving Spurs life at the moment.

Top of the table in his first 8 games. Well done Mr Postecoglou (Big Ange isn’t showing the respect he deserves)

giphy.gif

skipp abd PEH wanna drop off and allow them to play even though you can hear poste screaming to get out
That is the problem with them two. Teams just play around. They should look at MADDs just before he got subbed. Ran back into our pen box wins the ball and plays it out. If our most creative player can do it then surely those two could. I just don’t any impression they want to bust a gut.

Back
Top Bottom