Luton (A) Saturday 7th October - 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For real, if we can see this out that is impressive. Another nail in the coffin of “Spursy”

IF.

:ange-pray:
Yup. Come on Sky, TNT, MotD... isn't grinding out a win with ten men the mark of an elite side?

Anyone?

giphy.gif

the way we have approached this gives me the distinct feeling you get on an away game in a season where you take home the final trophy
What i meant.
It was clear from the beginning we would win, there was a sensation we would be ahead regardless of however much we'd suffer.
This team can win ugly games too.
I believe we can pull it off.

mate it's OK to say a player has played poor ffs.
“So so bad”. Quite different to “poor”. Obviously he wasn’t great but it was a difficult game for him esp with us playing with 10 men and the injury. I’m sure you were well aware of both of these factors though but you couldn’t help it huh? Sick of the Son bashers week in week out. Other players would be choosing to sit out but the guy is putting in for the team. Support him if you’re a fan

Absolutely amazing result, but I actually feel a little disappointed we didn’t get 90 minutes of proper Angeball.

Obviously the missed chances in the first half hour were gutting, but the football is just mesmerizing. So fun to watch. This is what the club should be about.

That would have been a second half stroll without Biss' moment of madness. Luton are dross.

Great work to see it through given the conditions. Our two CBs were amazing and special shout out to big Mick, that wasn't an easy finish. Madders dribbling again causing chaos.

Kulu worked like a dog and made the ball stick up top.

Richarlison not doing himself any favours once again.

TOP OF THE LEAGUE.

Back
Top Bottom