Luis Nani anyone?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

h9DFE66A1

I need this transfer window to end, please :avbcringe:

That you need the reaction to be explained worries me. People imvhv are tired of the "have we/has he" threads, there's no need for them and this could easily have gone in the summer transfer window thread instead. I'm guessing it was an attempt at humour at something that has been flogged to death.

Couldn't agree more, these threads stopped being funny at some point around three or four weeks ago.

That you need the reaction to be explained worries me. People imvhv are tired of the "have we/has he" threads, there's no need for them and this could easily have gone in the summer transfer window thread instead. I'm guessing it was an attempt at humour at something that has been flogged to death.
Sorry, dad

Don't remember Nani being discussed in the other thread and can't be bothered looking through 700 pages to confirm.

Thanks for your contribution to this discussion over a potential Spurs target

Couldn't agree more, these threads stopped being funny at some point around three or four weeks ago.
This is not meant to be 'funny' - I leave that to internet behemoths like yourself and Carlito

I want to gauge opinion on the general feel here should Nani be a realistic Spurs target. Spurs forum, transfer window, etc.

Don't try and make out it's a serious discussion when you put a troll face in your OP. Fair enough you were trying to make a joke, just accept no one laughed and move on.
As I said - jokes can be left to pros like yourself - thanks for your contribution

So - now that the TFC humour police have concluded their investigation on me and helpfully issued a permit of approval for this thread. . .

If Lamela is indeed a possibility (personally I think that's 50/50 atm) - who is he going to replace in our line-up - Siggy at #10?

Can he operate out wide on the left allowing us the opportnity to play a second striker alongside/behind Soldado - sure as hell we wont be spending 30m on a bench player. Have to admit - I haven't seen much of him at Roma, very little in fact

This is why I think another wide forward player (someone who I don't think Sigurdsson truly is) can be highly benefical in our quest to a 3-man midfield / 3-man attack set-up.

Even so - should Willian had signed for us AND so would Lamela - who would we had set-up? Would Townsend go out on loan again - there is no way he'd be happy with 5th choice gain

Last edited:
So - now that the TFC humour police have concluded their investigation on me . . .

If Lamela is indeed a possibility (personally I think that's 50/50 atm) - who is he going to replace in our line-up - Siggy at #10?

Lamela would most likely line up wide right cutting in onto his left foot. At least to begin with. We still need a number 10. Though Lamela may drift there during games, I don't think that's his primary strength. We are more likely to be going after #10s than wingers like Nani. Like I said I would rather we stuck with Townsend than got in Nani. And if we get Lamela there would be no point in a move for Nani IMO.

If Lamela signs ( after Willian I won't believe it until he's played 16 games & got a Spurs tattoo) we still need another potential 1st 11 starter bought. I'm not sure AvB is keen on Erikson but he'd be a good purchase . I wonder if AvB is still sniffing around Hulk? He's still at St P yeah?

Oh aye Pjanić too

Last edited:
Also:

Lloris
Walker Dawson Vertonghen Rose
Paulinho Capoue
Lamela Holtby Nani
Soldado​

Looks fucking incredible to me. Especially considering Lennon, Dembele, Sandro, Adebayor, Townsend, Chadli etc arent even included.

Back
Top Bottom