Luis Nani anyone?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

h9DFE66A1

I need this transfer window to end, please :avbcringe:

Not sure if the hilarious comic response from our resident stand-up comedians suggests a premise whereby he's not good enough for us or not likely to happen?

If the former - I beg the differ - a very under-rated player if anything, imv - one who can operate adequately in a 4-3-3 and would certainly cost less than 30m. If all else fails - can't be too bad of a punt - still has goals left in him at the age of 26. Many players have left Utd to resurrect great careers afterwards. Not that long ago we had Tainio and Malbranque on the wings - oh, the the mighty, etc.

Last edited:
Not sure if the hilarious comic response suggests a premise whereby he's not good enough for us or not likely to happen?

If the former - I beg the differ - a very under-rated player if anything, imv - one who can operate adequately in a 4-3-3 and would certainly cost less than 30m. If all else fails - can't be too bad of a punt - still has goals left in him at the age of 26. Many players have left Utd to resurrect great careers afterwards. Not that long ago we had Tainio and Malbranque on the wings - oh, the the mighty, etc.

That you need the reaction to be explained worries me. People imvhv are tired of the "have we/has he" threads, there's no need for them and this could easily have gone in the summer transfer window thread instead. I'm guessing it was an attempt at humour at something that has been flogged to death.

That you need the reaction to be explained worries me. People imvhv are tired of the "have we/has he" threads, there's no need for them and this could easily have gone in the summer transfer window thread instead. I'm guessing it was an attempt at humour at something that has been flogged to death.

Couldn't agree more, these threads stopped being funny at some point around three or four weeks ago.

Sorry, dad

Don't remember Nani being discussed in the other thread and can't be bothered looking through 700 pages to confirm.

Thanks for your contribution to this discussion over a potential Spurs target

Couldn't agree more, these threads stopped being funny at some point around three or four weeks ago.
This is not meant to be 'funny' - I leave that to internet behemoths like yourself and Carlito

I want to gauge opinion on the general feel here should Nani be a realistic Spurs target. Spurs forum, transfer window, etc.

Don't try and make out it's a serious discussion when you put a troll face in your OP. Fair enough you were trying to make a joke, just accept no one laughed and move on.
As I said - jokes can be left to pros like yourself - thanks for your contribution

Back
Top Bottom