Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So then Pereyra should have won it. Oh wait.

Don't think you're quite getting it.

ObviousColorfulAoudad-small.gif

Because Mane scored 4 goals and Liverpool are top of the league.

I guess we're getting good at twitter polls.

Nice to see you back babe. Missed those kisses x

I'm not sure if it's based on Matchdays played 1-4 o the month of August itself but Manes goal vs Leicester and our loss vs Watford fell on the first two days of September. Not sure if they count towards this player of the month award or if they roll into this new month

I'm not sure if it's based on Matchdays played 1-4 o the month of August itself but Manes goal vs Leicester and our loss vs Watford fell on the first two days of September. Not sure if they count towards this player of the month award or if they roll into this new month

I was just pointing out the fact we beat Liverpool at an online poll. That was all.

Saying that - they had two candidates up so probably split the choice.

Love that Lucas just seems like a really nice and likeable character from what I've seen on his interviews & social media stuff. Can't say there's too many of those types floating around today !

I love it. I don't don't how and why PSG passed this guy up.
He said when facing the goalie you have to choose one side, right or left. Someone needs to send this to Rashford
Because PSG aren't a football team, they're a billionaire's plaything that just wants the latest, fanciest, shiniest toys whether they actually work well together or not. It's like a ten-year old playing FIFA suddenly being given a football club and infinite money.

I love it. I don't don't how and why PSG passed this guy up.
Easy, they spent that much on Neymar and Mbappe the FFP rules actually worked and they had to offload a load of talent. Aurier, Moura, Alves, Matuidi, Pastore, Guedes and Berchiche, a player they only bought last season...

Easy, they spent that much on Neymar and Mbappe the FFP rules actually worked and they had to offload a load of talent. Aurier, Moura, Alves, Matuidi, Pastore, Guedes and Berchiche, a player they only bought last season...

Berchiche. Theres a name I haven't heard in a while.

Was he even highly rated here!?

Back
Top Bottom