Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He worked his arse off today getting goal side, he never used to do that. Must be the Mourinho effect.

Anyone approached him medically on why he can't see too far for passing? Could he be near sighted? He would be so much better if he could just look up once in a while

A lot of games I think he’s better than Sonny. Definitely more clinical in front of the goal. Hopefully with more consistent playing time, he develops into a top winger.
Problem is he'll be 28 in the summer, if he hasn't developed by now (after 435 games) I doubt he'll develop any further.

It’s like, you built a miraculous business idea for your company but they hired and promoted someone else to take your credit. How would that make you feel about your boss?

A lot of games I think he’s better than Sonny. Definitely more clinical in front of the goal. Hopefully with more consistent playing time, he develops into a top winger.

What are you on?

Lucas better than Son? please sit down and never post again.

This forum is full of idiots.

If someone suggests Son is better than Kane and everyone goes crazy.

BUT someone says something completely whack as suggesting lucas could be better than Son and no one says anything LOL

the state of you. Lucas belongs in watford.

What are you on?

BUT someone says something completely whack as suggesting lucas could be better than Son and no one says anything LOL

There is an excessive harshness which pervades lately.

Just no need. That is why I disagreed.

Lucas isn't as good as Son but that is no reason to slag off a very good player for us. What is wrong with people? Anf no one is better than Kane, he is head and shoulders above everyone in our team. That is no slight on anyone, Kane can do things that are super human.

What are you on?

Lol how offended and worked up are you going to get about an online post buddy?
Overall, yes Son is better but fact is, Lucas is a better finisher than Son and a more efficient goal scorer, Son squanders too many opportunities.

Under Poch, Lucas was used more or less as a power sub. Take a look at his goals per minute stats and you'll see what I'm talking about. Looking at just purely goals without context is misleading. He's pretty damn efficient.

Looks like that’s why he was an impact sub. Cunt can’t pass or play football.

Today was the perfect example of why fans calling for 'our lord saviour Lucas' to start every game ought to wind it in.

Always been hot and cold - you never know which Lucas will turn up. 1 in 3 or 4 games he is a top player. The rest of the time he looks like he would be good on a school playground, and little else.

I don't think it was a bad choice to start him today at home either. He just failed in everything he attempted it felt to me.

Arguably one of our most naturally gifted players.
Could also argue he is one of our least effective team players.

Back
Top Bottom