Lucas Bergvall

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bergvall didn’t toy with the opposition in Allsvenskan. If you look at Sofascore rating he wasn't even the best teenage midfielder in the leage. Dahbo and Kazper Karlsson did better.

Further on Bergvall is not a "Sweden international". He played a friendly game during the winter season against Estonia, those games are played without players based outside of the Swedish league so it's basically Sweden D team.

It would shock me if Bergvall gets any game time in Premier League.
I doubt he signed knowing that he could be loaned out to Port Vale or Plymouth Argyle next season. He must have had some assurances that he'll be in the first team squad.

I doubt he signed knowing that he could be loaned out to Port Vale or Plymouth Argyle next season. He must have had some assurances that he'll be in the first team squad.

Maybe. I mean he'll have been told first team squad, not development squad. But first team squad can be loaned. If he has the football IQ required to play at the very top level in the middle of the park, he'll also know that it depends.

Once he arrives in the summer - ego or not - he'll know within a few weeks of training, whether he fits in from day one. Whether he's where he needs to contribute and truly compete for a starting spot. Or it's better, for himself also, to take a season on loan first. Be it at the level of PL, Championship, or say the Bundesliga.

jennifer lawrence ok GIF

Back
Top Bottom