Lucas Bergvall

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah but he is bragging about in a sense that is kind of arrogant. He said he’s added 8 kg of muscles. Look if that was true good on him. But really it’s mostly water and fat if you gain 8 kg.

I hope he has a succesful career. But leaving for Spurs which is one of the best teams at this stage of his career is simply delusional. He has a big ego and thinks too highly of himself. He is talented but nowhere near PL level.

Think of Bellingham for instance. At Bergvall’s age he was nowhere near PL quality. And he made a smart move, and look where he is now. Probably the best attacking midfielder in the world. It just tells you how important having a reasonable ego is to be a succesful footballer. Bergvall has a massive ego, and it’s not a good thing. He will realize the moment he moves to London just how far he is from PL quality, and at that point he will regret he didn’t go to Bundesliga.

Makes sense. You could never have a Swedish footballer with a big ego go on to have a successful career.

Ac Milan Love GIF by DAZN

Djurgardens won 2-0 on Sunday. Berg was subbed off on 77 mins.

Djurgardens are quite a big club in Sweden. They played in the UCL 2020-21.

I keep forgetting he's ours next season...

Genuinely excited about seeing him at Spurs... (No pressure son!)
He could well be the start of the young bright future ahead...

.. and YES, I truly believe that!!

Played every minute but they lost 2-0.
Only watched the last 10 mins but he didn't touch the ball as Djur were playing long passes.
Edit: The crowd was very noisy and apparently this was a big local derby.

Last edited:
Agree- that level of the game looks a bit too easy for him. Seems like there is a good chance he is ready for the Prem this next season. I’m sure Ange will assess him in pre-season. If not quite ready for the Prem, a full season loan in Germany or Italy would be excellent for him.

Be good for him to play against the farmers that outperform the EPL in European competition

Back
Top Bottom