Liverpool vs Tottenham - Sunday May 5th - 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF
It means we haven't been this shit for 20 years. But some people don't think that's a problem.

Sure, we've been fucked by refs on more than one occasion this season...and we were never gonna get anything at Anfield, especially after the game at ours.

But we didn't lose because of them today...we lost cause we were shite. Same can be said about the vast majority - if not all - of our defeats this year.

Just my opinion.
Have we or have we not been denied many pens that others have had?
Have we or have we not had played red carded for shit that gets subsequently ignored in other games?
Have we or have we not received yellows for dives that players such as saka have not?

I don't think there's a conscious conspiracy against us but it's there in the refs mind.

Media made dragusin better than what he actually is.

He can't haven't under pressure, we should back Ange... Brighton the team that plays the most attractive football tbh with their decisive passing.. Their scouts are brilliant
I have called for DeZerbi to be appointed manager multiple times in the last two months. I love the club philosophy at Brighton and wish we would do more to emulate it.

And there’s no way Dragusin couldn’t be an improvement on Emerson.

Just googled him

Kilmarnock
Everton
Rangers?
5-F5-F9-E7-D-0897-4-D8-E-8-D30-693-A2-C226-F76.webp

Durrant 10 guy going in was guy called Simpson fucked his knee, Durrant was never the same player again Aberdeen v Rangers Simpson never apologised or even spoke to the guy that’s about 30years ago

Not just me apparently

You been quiet in the ref thread recently btw.

Your superior opinions too tiring to keep fighting for?

Yes, shockingly some other Spurs fans think Spurs should have had a penalty. I am amazed.

I'm not battling you and the tin foil hat brigade on your confirmation bias and conspiracy twaddle in that mess of a thread.

This was a písstake right?

Right?
I happen to think we have the most unbiased, professional and infallible officiating in the world.

The fact that people even question the integrity of the officials makes me physically sick, shame on all of you.

If you look at the rules, there is no law against Johnson wanting to headbutt the boot of another player, as a matter of fact, you could deem that assault on the Liverpool player, we are lucky that a petition hasn't been started already.

Back
Top Bottom