Liverpool vs Tottenham - Sunday May 5th - 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

5-F5-F9-E7-D-0897-4-D8-E-8-D30-693-A2-C226-F76.webp

Durrant 10 guy going in was guy called Simpson fucked his knee, Durrant was never the same player again Aberdeen v Rangers Simpson never apologised or even spoke to the guy that’s about 30years ago
If that's Romero it's a red.
Anyone else not in a spurs shirt, it's a fair challenge 🤣

Was incredible as a young player and was brilliant for Rangers then got a horrific injury from a tackle from a guy called Neil Simpson of Aberdeen that kept him out for over 2 years.

I remember that now

Was a shocker!

Really? Forgot Nuno? Forgot avb? Forgot that swiss bloke?
Four losses is four losses be it in a row or spread out....pointless stats are pointless stats.
Nuno was binned pretty rapidly, but he didn't lose four in a row.

I wouldn't call losing four in a row for the first time in 20 years a pointless statistic, when the overall performances have been indicative of massive problems for a while.

I have called for DeZerbi to be appointed manager multiple times in the last two months. I love the club philosophy at Brighton and wish we would do more to emulate it.

And there’s no way Dragusin couldn’t be an improvement on Emerson.
The thing about Brighton is it's a club philosophy since they were playing at an old athletics track with temporary stands after they sold their ground. They have literally and metaphorically been rebuilt and learned from their mistakes....whereas we plaster over them with a shiny new panini sticker manager and expect change....it's not happening.

Back
Top Bottom