Liverpool VS Tottenham Hotspur 2019-10-27 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

how to sum up aurier, a red card waiting to happen, and a player who gives penalty gifts, GO BACK TO FRANCE.
Why not go the whole hog and demand he goes back to the Ivory Coast and be done with it?
He's NEVER coming back from there!

...and while we're at it:
Poch... go back to Argentina
Eriksen: go back to Denmark...
Toby, Jan... there's a 9pm Eurostar to Belgium with your names on it...
Wanyama... when's the next Plane?
Rose... First train to Doncaster Please!
Dele... that single to Milton Keynes isn't gonna book itself!!

Do you know how much that's gonna cost Levy in travel costs?

Never gonna happen!

rose, has no defensive positional sense, no crosses and cant hit the target in the box as he showed today, what a fucking awful attempt at a shot, by an awful so called pro, that was 2-2 chance, but he decided to get the liverpool fans instead.

Sissoko would have been closer

Who am I kidding???

You don't need to watch Poch's post match interview:
" We played very well, I am proud of my players, we were unlucky....

You’ve forgotten “we go again next week “

or

“we have 28 players “
So why persist with Eriksen Rose and Aurier then you cunt?

This result seems like it was close, but there is a good amount of luck involved. Liverpool had 13 shots on net. Other games, they put one or two of those away and it looks a lot worse.
We could've been 3-1 at half time and no-one would have complained.

Great stuff from Gazza. Feel a lot better about Hugo's absence after that performance.

After the good win and performance in the week it was back to usual for Poch.

Same players who want away not performing, late substitutions and players new to the club sitting on the bench.

And nothing will change until the manager does

For me - I love Poch, I think he has been a breath of fresh air but he’s making the same mistakes over and over.
He’s not learning.

there is disharmony and it’s the managers responsibility to put that right.
He plays the wrong system sometimes, he picks the wrong team sometimes, he’s picking the wrong players.
he knows where we need to improve but he’s ignoring it.
I can understand why some want a change.

He’s been brilliant for us but come on man, sort this out and NOW!!!!!!

The people who were calling for the same team wanted Lucas to fill in for Lamela who was injured....
Yeah so on the bench again unless lamela injured. & they wanted aurier to play & shock horror he gives away a pen. The same people who said aurier should never wear the shirt again a few weeks ago. Can't make up their mind. & I was told Davies is average but now he needs to start. Ndombele looks unfit but now he needs to start 2 in 5 days.

We could've been 3-1 at half time and no-one would have complained.

Great stuff from Gazza. Feel a lot better about Hugo's absence after that performance.

I would have complained about the team selection and many others would have but of course I would have been delighted at the score line

Back
Top Bottom