Liverpool VS Tottenham Hotspur 2019-10-27 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No, so let's get Ranieri in... he won the league with a little fucking BELL!
imagine the self entitled uproar if we got him... or BRENDAN ROGERS in!!

Just imagine!!

Or do you want someone more 'Rock n Roll' like Ancelotti, or Pep, Klopp ... 'cos I'm sure they'll be more than happy to come to Spurs, won't they?

Two separate points of debate here, one is your undying belief in Poch and the other is this total conviction that another manager would only be worse than the current one. I admire your belief and faith in the first point but totally question the basis of your viewpoint on the latter.
The entire defence of 'Poch In' rests on asking everybody in the 'Poch Out' camp who they would have instead and then running those choices into the ground.

There is no one enjoying this result. We all support Tottenham Hotspur, but there may be quite a few more of us questioning the decisions made by the manager today, and they have every right to do so.

-------------------------Loris

Sissoko----Awldevireld --- Sanchez---- Davie

------------- Ndombele ------Le Celso

---------------------- Lamela

-----Lucas ---------- Kane------------Son

Why we didnt play this lineup I dont know, if Aurier had to play LB, then swap Le Celso for Sissoko

How the fuck are we ever going to know if Lo Celso is good enough to buy if Poch never plays him and just keeps picking Eriksen, a player who wants out of the club, ahead of him?

For some reason our transfers need months and months of adaption before they are ready

We seem to be the only club like this.

Must be because our tactics are soo complicated

Looked much better once Ndombele came on.
Aurier is a complete and utter liability.
Eriksen wasn’t interested.
Son hitting the bar was a pivotal point, had Spurs went two up, who knows. Even a 2-2 draw from that would have been OK overall.

We have players at this club who want to play for us.
why are we playing players that don’t want to play for us?

Its baffling.

Very good question. Poch knows this and even predicted the need to 'rebuild' at the end of last season. Yet here we are with a bunch of the same useless fucks playing when we have perfectly reasonable alternatives wasting on the bench or not even in the squad. Shameful stuff honestly.

The ref was NOT the reason we lost. Complete bollocks to suggest that was the reason.

We lost due to a shit team selection, a crap formation, shit tactics and no idea what to do when things needed changing. Poch is the reason we lost.
...and the fact the players didn't take 3 guilt edged chances Son, Rose, Toby

My last post and Summary:

levy needs to approach Allegri now and I’m sorry Poch the romance is over.

Alli and Eriksen dropped. Start NDombele and GLC.
Aurier Never to wear the shirt again.

Rose dropped for Davies until Sess is fit to play.
Hope we can get a run of 3-4 games and claw back the top 4 at least

Back
Top Bottom