Liverpool VS Tottenham Hotspur 2019-10-27 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We spend nothing and fall to bits. They spend nothing and get better. Go figure.
Just some of the Liverpool signings since 22 July 2016

Sadio Mane 30million

Georginio Wijnaldum 25million

Mohamed Salah 44million

Alex Ox-chamberlain 35million

Virgil Van-Dijk 75million

Naby Keita 55million

Fabinho 44million

Alisson 65million

Can we not just stop this ridiculous head in the sand bollocks that our manager has recieved the same backing as Klopp.

Its embarrassing nonsense if we're honest about it.

The blame should not be on Rose and Eriksen for this match. Rose played well and fought. Eriksen didn’t provide anything offensively but was all over the place defensively.
Dele was horrible. Winks wasn’t great. Not playing NDombele until 25 mins to go is awful. This team needs a shake up

I don’t think Eriksen was within 10 yards of Robertson on any occasion today. Robertson made an absolute mockery of him. Eriksen is an absolute weed who cons people with the odd cross field pass

Absolutely inevitable -from the lineup to the performance, the way we lost, subs.
Obviously Liverpool are a good team but once again Poch got so many things wrong and already our 4th loss in the league this season.

Can anybody honestly say that the current situation is going to be rectified by buying a few players and moving a few on?

If you are Levy would you even want to sanction more siginings under Poch?

We don't need any more siginings. We've got Ndombélé, Lucas, Llamela and Lo Celso having to sit on the bench while the ones taking in their positions in the team can play as shitty as they want but get their start formation garantee shoved right into their arses.
I honestly think we'd be on a different level with this team but a coach like Klopp. I loved Poch, but he is done for. Out of ideas, out of energy.

Cricket is not a sport either.

Spaniel. You're chatting absolute cobblers.

Cricket, and Test Cricket in particular, is one of the most incredibly skillful, intense, terrifying and downright engrossing sports on the face of the planet. Nothing comes close. The testicular fortitude it requires for an individual to face up to a quick bowler is immense. There's no hiding behind team mates, they go out there on their own, every single time. They have less than .4 of second to react to deliveries that can go past their nostrils or clatter into the base of the stumps. Spin bowlers are like magicians. The fielding is amazing. And every player has worked on it for and been drilled as hard as any footballer.

You may not like it, but that's neither here nor there.

You're objectively wrong.

Anyway Borodin55 Borodin55 before your time mate, but we once had a thread arguing whether it was more of an achievement to finish 4th with 69 points, or 5th with 71. I was ill at the time and it certainly kept me entertained whilst I was eating grapes by the ton.

Back
Top Bottom