Liverpool away - 11th Feb - 1730hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we are losing with 30 mins to go, I really hope he brings on janssen to partner kane in a 4-4-2.
Give him a good half hour to make an impact.
kane & janssen vs lucas & matip. They should be able to dominate lucas.
Not seen much of matip, so not sure if he is any good. All I know about him is that he turned down winning the African nations cup, so he could help liverpool who ended up only beating Plymouth in that time.

Yep, if we can't get the better of these 2, well.......hmmmm

I'm watching on a Canadian stream, might as well be ScouseTV, the presenters are drowning in their own precum as they fight to see who can fellate Klopp more deeply.

Is it the same on BT or your streams?

Plan A starting line up

Plan B 442, Janssen for Son
Plan C 442 by simply pushing Son, no subs
Plan D 442 stick Trippier or Nkoudou right wing
Plan E 3 at the back, push Dier up,
or
Plan F take him off and bring on Winks

There are more but I cant be bothered
Ok we have different definition of what a sign plan is.
If those are all plans. Then no team in football should ever be accused of not having a plan B.
I think when they talk about teams not having a plan b, they mean more than the way you mean.
Anyway, on to the match!

It's all about bringing in the viewers, obviously there are more of them when Liverpewl and Manu are playing, so the TV channels pander to them. It doesn't make it any less irritating, but for me knowing this means the difference between my dog staying on its bed and being kicked off the balcony.

If those are all plans. Then no team in football should ever be accused of not having a plan B.
I think when they talk about teams not having a plan b, they mean more than the way you mean.

My definition is any way the bench players can change formation and the game

Anyway, on to the match!

Fuck off you boring negative cunt

WTF are u on about?

:myword:

[QUOTE="scott, post: 1160139, member: 5810"Then no team in football should ever be accused of not having a plan B.[/QUOTE]

The people who accused Pochettino of not having a Plan B are the same that call Lamela a snowflake are the same that used to say "Modric - what does he DO?"

Back
Top Bottom