Liverpool At Home

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cuuuuuuuunt.

Two Babychams?

I was gonna just say "one" but time for a true story. Me and a mate broke the door down into the back of a pub one time. The landlord was a genuine cunt, robbed me and my mate of hundreds of quid. So anyway one day we got into the beer garden late one night and kicked the back door in, ran down the stairs. We found a fucking empty cellar apart from a couple of crates. Took the crates, took a minute to rummage through the freezer and nick the remaining frozen meat, ran out, jumped in the car and as we drove off, the old bill came past but ignored us. When we got back to the flat we realised what our "booty" was. The pub had been shut down and the crates we nicked were full of babycham. Guess the owners didn't think babycham was worth taking. It didn't even get drunk among us lot lmao.

This is as bad as the 2nd half against Man u....but worse...

It's Liverpool and we're at home!

But that was United away. That's acceptable. This is fucking Liverpool at home. It's like playing Swansea at home.. The players seems to shit their pants just because it says Liverpool on their shirts.

Back
Top Bottom