Liverpool At Home

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hope verts has a really good game. I know he has been playing left back but it looks like his form is dropping a little and also even at the left back position, he is not attacking or crossing as much as he did before.

I have a feeling he will start in the center with gallas and both kyles ... hopefully verts will be a beast today in any position!!!!!!! :vert:

A8yfStkCcAEkHyr.jpg:large
Suarez really does have a stupid face.

I hope verts has a really good game. I know he has been playing left back but it looks like his form is dropping a little and also even at the left back position, he is not attacking or crossing as much as he did before.

I have a feeling he will start in the center with gallas and both kyles ... hopefully verts will be a beast today in any position!!!!!!! :vert:

I'm not sure I agree with this (I am sure, I don't). He was magnificent against Woolwich, only tired and collected a knock against City in an otherwise solid performance. I hope Bale does a little more tracking back this evening and help Vertonghen so as to not leave him helping Bale up top but doing all the defensive work himself.

Christ, I love Vertonghen.

If we win I'll be all like this:

jzlE8.gif

(the worrying thing is that I do actually dance like that :bae:)

This has completely fucked with my head!

(Having small children I know that) this guy is dressed as the presenter of Blue's Clues...but he's not. At least I thought he wasn't, but he is. How was I to know that for the UK version of the show they'd get another guy and dress him up exactly the same!!

tumblr_lpg9h0z2At1qakjpw.jpg

Anyway....Liverpool tonight you say?!

Lloris, Walker, Dawson, Gallas, Vertonghen, Sandro, Dembele, Lennon, Dempsey, Bale & Defoe
Subs: Friedel, Naughton, Carroll, Huddlestone, Livermore, Sigurdsson and Townsend

:dawsonwtf: :gallashmm:
:dembele:

Interesting...

Lineup: Lloris, Walker, Dawson, Gallas, Vertonghen, Sandro, Dembele, Lennon, Dempsey, Bale & Defoe

Subs: Friedel, Naughton, Carroll, Huddlestone, Livermore, Sigurdsson and Townsend

Caulker injured?

Back
Top Bottom