Liverpool At Home

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fair enough. Maybe I'm remembering the BAE of old whenhe would get turned and do niggly fouls, pulling shirts etc.

Or maybe I'm mis-remembering, it's been a while. And I have stinking cold. When are the heated seats, slippers and small personal electrical heaters arriving at the Lane?
Yeah, he rarely gets called on it, very subtle, although not an ideal way of defending. Seems to be a worrying injury though, no return date.

I couldn't feel my feet, a bitter bitter night! Might need to re-introduce Martell to my pre and post match ritual.

What horrifically ugly

tumblr_m3u49l4O6E1rvkfhho1_1280.jpg

thing will Luis Suarez do to further stain the beautiful game?

I hope Dembele starts even though I'm not scared of their midfield at all.
This was the game I was supposed to be at until stoopid life had to get in the way :vdvcry: Seriously fucking gutted that I'm not going to be in London this week. Rescheduling for January then.
get over here NEXT week, that's when the REAL fun is! :levyeyes:

Dawson is just keeping Kaboul/Vertonghen's place warm for when BAE returns. He's got heart but I don't rate him that highly, can't help but feel that AVB will bring back Gallas against Liverpool.

Surely we would rather have two proper fullbacks in play against sterling/suso/downing/borini, as much as liverpool as a whole haven't been firing on all cylinders, their wingers are quite pacey and tricky when on their game. I for one would rather see the Kyle's either side than JV playing catch-up to a pool winger, this would leave us with Caulker and JV in the middle, which is probably our strongest pairing atm.

Suarez is on fire this season and I think he would twist Dawson up good and proper.

Having said that Thelonious Thelonious spoke about Dawson playing well against him before, he has, I think it was at the end of the 2011 season when Modric scored a pen.

FINE. Blanchflower Blanchflower , be like that then.

We'll just play good ol' Billy G and watch Suarez run HIM ragged instead :adeninja: .... Since Kyle N was shit as a LB against Woolwich I don't want to see him there against Pool.

:dawsonwtf: was great against Spammers and his presence seemed to calm Walker and Caulker. I see no reason to have him benched, unless Vertonghen is put in the middle and borrows Dawson's leadership qualities for the night.

Back
Top Bottom