Lilywhites – Putting Down the Black Dog

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great article. I can relate, as I suffered from depression when I was younger and Spurs helped me through it. Best of luck to you, and if Spurs have a poor season I'm sure the therapeutic effect will still be there, like you say it's more about the camaraderie etc than on pitch success in my opinion. COYS.

Great article. I can relate, as I suffered from depression when I was younger and Spurs helped me through it. Best of luck to you, and if Spurs have a poor season I'm sure the therapeutic effect will still be there, like you say it's more about the camaraderie etc than on pitch success in my opinion. COYS.

Thanks for sharing that. Hopefully there will be something great to celebrate this season, I think AVB is a very talented and astute manager. All the players and Levy are behind him, I really feel more than ever we are going to achieve something great.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing that. Hopefully there will be something great to celebrate this season, I think AVB is a very talented and astute manager. All the players and Levy are behind him and I really feel more than ever we are going to achieve something great.

I agree about AVB, hope you're right about this season. A very promising start but it's early days yet. Tomorrow will be a big test and give us a better clue.

Don't know if you have thought about volunteering. I help out at a special needs group, and I get so much out of it, it really helps to think I am doing something useful. Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom